And another cop caught lying on Camera.

Ah so I'm the problem by obeying the law. The Speed Limit means you may not exceed this speed. So if the limit is 70 MPH you can go any speed under that, but not exceed it.

Now I'm the bad guy because I don't take off at 80 MPH down the road. So what crime am I committing by driving at 65 MPH in the right lane? Or by driving at 50 in a 55 MPH two lane road? If I see an ambulance or emergency vehicle with lights flashing I pull over and happily yield the road.

But I see and smile at the hostile looks and shouted insults. You Law and order types are always upset when someone is obeying a law you don't agree with.
The problem is that you've detached yourself from reality. Cops drive around too, on and off duty. They know people push it a bit. It's very seldom you get a ticket unless you are 10 over. 10 under can be a hazard and a warning sign. Means you might be stoned. Pot heads drive slow.

Obviously you live to ruin people's day and people like you often a little more than you bargained for.

So I should exceed the speed limits and break the law, but just not by much. I probably won't be pulled over. Then another veiled suggestion that I will be beaten or something.

I thought breaking the law was bad. I thought only criminals broke the law. I am sure you wrote the old as long as you obey the law you have nothing to fear crap. Now I have to be afraid because I'm obeying the law.

Look. I know you are a twenty star General in the keyboard commandos. But can't you make up your mind?
You said you went well under the speed limit and enjoyed pissing people off now you say I want you to exceed the speed limit? Yep, you're a problem looking for a place to happen.

Now stop trying to put words in my mouth. I specifically said 3 to 5 miles an hour under the limit. I understand that reading comprehension is not your strongest talent. But really you should try a little harder. Perhaps sound out the big words.
You said you enjoyed it and lied when you said I wanted you to break the law. Have someone explain your own words to you.

I didn't insinuate that I didn't enjoy it. I said I do and that is the truth. But where did I say I drive well below? Come on twenty star General of the Keyboard Commandos. Where did I say well below?

Face it. You are an unequaled jackass.

The problem is that you've detached yourself from reality. Cops drive around too, on and off duty. They know people push it a bit. It's very seldom you get a ticket unless you are 10 over. 10 under can be a hazard and a warning sign. Means you might be stoned. Pot heads drive slow.

Obviously you live to ruin people's day and people like you often a little more than you bargained for.

So I should exceed the speed limits and break the law, but just not by much. I probably won't be pulled over. Then another veiled suggestion that I will be beaten or something.

I thought breaking the law was bad. I thought only criminals broke the law. I am sure you wrote the old as long as you obey the law you have nothing to fear crap. Now I have to be afraid because I'm obeying the law.

Look. I know you are a twenty star General in the keyboard commandos. But can't you make up your mind?
You said you went well under the speed limit and enjoyed pissing people off now you say I want you to exceed the speed limit? Yep, you're a problem looking for a place to happen.

Now stop trying to put words in my mouth. I specifically said 3 to 5 miles an hour under the limit. I understand that reading comprehension is not your strongest talent. But really you should try a little harder. Perhaps sound out the big words.
You said you enjoyed it and lied when you said I wanted you to break the law. Have someone explain your own words to you.

I didn't insinuate that I didn't enjoy it. I said I do and that is the truth. But where did I say I drive well below? Come on twenty star General of the Keyboard Commandos. Where did I say well below?

"I love looking in the mirror and seeing the line of cars all anxious to get past me."

LOL

This is SavannahMann's last interaction with a cop.........

Um. No.

My last interaction was a DUI checkpoint two years ago. The cop looked at my license, the plate on the car, didn't ask me a question and sent me on my way.

Before that my interaction was showing the cop my license to go into the court house for a copy of my marriage certificate.

I know. You have a fantasy about what kind of person I am. I'm the asshole you cuss out when you are driving. I go slower than the speed limit. This is for three reasons. First it is safer. Second I have the time. Third I detest giving anyone money for a fine like speeding etc.

While you Law and order types drive ten miles over the limit I'm doing three or five below it. I love looking in the mirror and seeing the line of cars all anxious to get past me.

Like I care..... Thanks for the unneeded bio though........ :lmao:

You see I wanted to show that the fantasy you have that I am a whining little dolt running around shouting it is unfair isn't accurate.

And I love watching you Law and order types red faced and shouting that I'm going too slow by not driving over the speed limit.

You must be proud of yourself........... Well I guess someone has to be....... :dunno:

One of those truths I mentioned earlier. The Buddha taught that there were three people in each of us. The person others saw us as. The person we saw ourselves as, and the person we actually were. I disagree. I don't care what the others see. As long as I know who I am then I am satisfied.

Are you looking for me to give you a gold star by your name? :dunno:

"I love looking in the mirror and seeing the line of cars all anxious to get past me."

LOL
It's worse than that........

Forum List

Back