And another cop caught lying on Camera.

I put one of these little cameras in my vehicle. It's worked great for over a year now. Good 1080p video, and about 5 hours of recording before it starts overwriting the oldest files. Dashcams are now cheap and good enough that everyone should have one.

It won't record video of a cop at the side window, but it will record the audio. And because it's a 4" thing mounted on the tinted part of the window behind the rear view mirror, it's difficult to see the camera from outside. People won't know it's there unless they specifically look for it.

Amazon.com: Black Box B40-C Capacitor GPS Stealth Dash Cam - Covert Versatile Mini A118 Full HD 1080P Car DVR - 170° Super Wide Angle 6G Lens - 160°F Heat Resistant - G-Sensor WDR Night Vision Motion Detection: Car Electronics

You film the police, not me. They're just doing a job. In this case a suspected drug deal. Looks like lawyerboy was wrong and they did have the right to search the car after all. A law lesson at taxpayer's expense when all the little asshole had to do was co-operate in the first place.

You film the police, not me. They're just doing a job. In this case a suspected drug deal. Looks like lawyerboy was wrong and they did have the right to search the car after all. A law lesson at taxpayer's expense when all the little asshole had to do was co-operate in the first place.

Um. You know there is a difference between a dog walking around the car and the police searching inside right? No I guess you wouldn't know that.

First the link. Lying cop doesn’t know Uber driver is actually a lawyer

Fortunately for the Police. Ignorance of the law is a perfectly acceptable excuse. But as a civilian it is not allowed.

Lessons from the film. 1) never trust the police.

2) Keep filming. Your life and freedom may just depend on it.
New York Post? That's a tabloid.

Are you the real Agent K?

Who? So the video is faked? The Cop didn't lie and didn't ever say that filming the officer was a crime and the man with the camera would go to jail?

Um. You know there is a difference between a dog walking around the car and the police searching inside right? No I guess you wouldn't know that.
Um, if the dog gets a scent they have RS.

The video showed the cops going through his car.

Fortunately for the Police. Ignorance of the law is a perfectly acceptable excuse. But as a civilian it is not allowed.

Who? So the video is faked? The Cop didn't lie and didn't ever say that filming the officer was a crime and the man with the camera would go to jail?
Didn't say that, did I.......... I simply said it's a tabloid.

Yes. But they don't without the dog or a warrant. Which is what the Lawyer told them. Also the law is clear. You have a right to video the police. The cop lied. The cop tried to bully the man with the camera. The cop failed.

I'll tell you what I've told others. I'm a truth whore. I'll take truth from anyone. The truth can come from any source.

No matter where the truth comes from. I'll take it.

Yes. But they don't without the dog or a warrant. Which is what the Lawyer told them. Also the law is clear. You have a right to video the police. The cop lied. The cop tried to bully the man with the camera. The cop failed.
Waaaaa. The big mean cop. The smartass could have been on his way long ago by just answering a few questions. That's what normal people do. People create their own problems.

I'll tell you what I've told others. I'm a truth whore. I'll take truth from anyone. The truth can come from any source.

You remind me of the open carry guys. If it's legal some like walking down the streets strutting their stuff. Cops get called. They have to look into it and the guy gets detained for a while.

Waaaaa. The big mean cop. The smartass could have been on his way long ago by just answering a few questions. That's what normal people do. People create their own problems.

And like always they never have video leading up to the confrontation.
The cop was being an asshole but i'd be willing to bet the little prick was being an ass before it got to that point.
Why else would there have been five cops at the scene?

And like always they never have video leading up to the confrontation.
The cop was being an asshole but i'd be willing to bet the little prick was being an ass before it got to that point.
Why else would there have been five cops at the scene?
Yeah, good point. They had backup for a reason.

Good for you. Pat yourself on the back some more.

You remind me of the open carry guys. If it's legal some like walking down the streets strutting their stuff. Cops get called. They have to look into it and the guy gets detained for a while.
This is SavannahMann's last interaction with a cop.........

Um. No.

My last interaction was a DUI checkpoint two years ago. The cop looked at my license, the plate on the car, didn't ask me a question and sent me on my way.

Before that my interaction was showing the cop my license to go into the court house for a copy of my marriage certificate.

I know. You have a fantasy about what kind of person I am. I'm the asshole you cuss out when you are driving. I go slower than the speed limit. This is for three reasons. First it is safer. Second I have the time. Third I detest giving anyone money for a fine like speeding etc.

While you Law and order types drive ten miles over the limit I'm doing three or five below it. I love looking in the mirror and seeing the line of cars all anxious to get past me.

Um. No.

My last interaction was a DUI checkpoint two years ago. The cop looked at my license, the plate on the car, didn't ask me a question and sent me on my way.

Before that my interaction was showing the cop my license to go into the court house for a copy of my marriage certificate.

I know. You have a fantasy about what kind of person I am. I'm the asshole you cuss out when you are driving. I go slower than the speed limit. This is for three reasons. First it is safer. Second I have the time. Third I detest giving anyone money for a fine like speeding etc.

While you Law and order types drive ten miles over the limit I'm doing three or five below it. I love looking in the mirror and seeing the line of cars all anxious to get past me.

I'm sure glad dui checkpoints are illegal in Texas.

Um. No.

Like I care..... Thanks for the unneeded bio though........ :lmao:

Forum List

Back