And Again, Trump Claims Proven True

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
We've seen it time and again....from his claims that he and his campaign were surveilled, to his assertions that it is the Hillary campaign that is the guilty one.....

And, Jonathan Turley admits as much.

1. "After year of investigation, Trump can rightly claim some vindication

2. "It was called “Crossfire Hurricane,” the FBI counterintelligence operation that targeted Trump ...

3. After a year of media denials of his claims of surveillance targeting his campaign, Trump can legitimately claim some vindication. Indeed, with his rising poll numbers, ....

4. The New York Times this week disclosed that the FBI made a conscious effort to use secret counterintelligence powers to investigate Trump officials and may have had a confidential informant ... long before the November 2016 election.

5. In early 2017, President Trump was widely ridiculed for alleging that the Obama administration placed his campaign under surveillance. The response from experts on CNN and other sites was open mockery. Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper came forward to assure the media that he could categorically deny the allegation and stated, “There was no such wiretap activity mounted against the president, the president-elect at the time, or as a candidate, or against his campaign.” The range of media analysis seemed to run from whether Trump was a clinical paranoid or a delusional demagogue.

6. We now know there was, indeed, surveillance ordered repeatedly on Trump campaign figures before and after the election.

7.Rather than acknowledge the troubling implications of an administration investigating the opposing party’s leading candidate for president, the media shifted to saying that there was ample reason to order the surveillance.

8. ....much of the coverage brushes over the fact that no charges were brought against the principal target, Carter Page, or that the secret warrants for surveillance were based in part on a dossier paid for by Hillary Clinton’s campaign, a fact known but not fully disclosed by the FBI to the secret FISA court.

9. The documented Russian interference, thus far, has been largely a Russian operation out of St. Petersburg that special counsel Robert Mueller’s team has said was carried out without the knowledge of Trump campaign officials.

10. .... Trump declared that the FBI planted “at least one” spy in his campaign to frame him. Trump counsel Rudy Giuliani ratcheted up the rhetoric and said, if the story is true, that former FBI Director James Comey should be prosecuted."
After year of investigation, Trump can rightly claim some vindication

The difference between Watergate and the Obama Spying?
Watergate was a failed attempt by a political party to spy on their political enemies.

Not only has Trump been proven correct once again....but it is time to describe every supporter of this campaign against America's President.....as a fascist.

Last edited:
amazing how the fake news outlets, including the failing NYT, has turned 180 degrees from "Trump is a liar for suggesting he was spied upon" to now JUSTIFYING the actions!

what a great week (last week)

fake news gets joined by dem leadership in praising and defending MS 13 and we see actual defense of violent gangs

when irrational hatred causes you to lose your mind...

when irrational hatred causes you to lose your mind...

Or vice versa. The "resistance" literally wants to overturn the election and install a puppet regime. And a very large number of "Americans" would support this. We may be in the dying days of our republic.

"And a very large number of "Americans" would support this. We may be in the dying days of our republic."

Hmmm.....I referred to those supporters as fascist.

Upon reflection, Nazis would be more accurate, as the Mueller probe is the equivalent of the Reichstag Fire, started by the Nazis and blamed on their political opponents.

Obama the treasonous spy....Not surprised he was the first at this too....

11. "...the media can be equally accused of ignoring the implications of the known facts. It should be a serious concern that the Obama administration used secret counterintelligence powers to target officials in the campaign of the opposing party. That is a practice we have widely criticized in other countries from Turkey to Russia to Iran."

12. Remember this revelation about the lying sack of offal????

Here is the interview with Hussein swearing….lying about….the investigation:

WALLACE: Mr. President, when you say what you’ve just said, when Josh Earnest said, as he did -- your spokesman -- in January, the information from the Justice Department is she’s not a target, some people I think are worried whether or not -- the decision whether or not, how to handle the case, will be made on political grounds, not legal grounds.

Can you guarantee to the American people, can you direct the Justice Department to say, "Hillary Clinton will be treated -- as the evidence goes, she will not be in any way protected."

OBAMA: I can guarantee that. And I can guarantee that, not because I give Attorney General Lynch a directive, that is institutionally how we have always operated.

I do not talk to the Attorney General about pending investigations. I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations. We have a strict line, and always have maintained it, previous president.

WALLACE: So, just to button this up --

OBAMA: I guarantee it.

WALLACE: You --

OBAMA: I guarantee that there is no political influence in any investigation conducted by the Justice Department, or the FBI, not just in this case, but in any case.

WALLACE: And she will be --

OBAMA: Full stop. Period.

WALLACE: And she will be treated no different --

OBAMA: Guaranteed. Full stop. Nobody gets treated differently when it comes to the Justice Department,because nobody is above the law.

WALLACE: Even if she ends up as the Democratic nominee?

OBAMA: How many times do I have to say it, Chris? Guaranteed.

Exclusive: President Barack Obama on 'Fox News Sunday'

Lying scum....defended to this day by others of the same character.

And remember, if you like your doctor......

Now this comes to light:

"Uh Oh: New Texts Suggest Obama WH, CIA, FBI, And Harry Reid Colluded At Outset Of Russia Probe
There are new texts allegedly showing that the Obama White House, the CIA, the FBI, and top Democrats colluded at the outset of the Russia probe.

...coordination between former President Barack Obama’s Chief of Staff Denis McDonough, then-Senate Democratic Leader Harry Reid, and CIA Director John Brennan —which they say would “contradict” the Obama administration’s public stance about its hand in the process."
Uh Oh: New Texts Suggest Obama WH, CIA, FBI, And Harry Reid Colluded At Outset Of Russia Probe

I want Obama in an orange jump suit!!!!!

obama_chain_gang_orange_jumpsuit_perp_walk.jpg

Obama the treasonous spy....Not surprised he was the first at this too....
Except Reagan spied on Carter in 1980, and the same Halper led Reagan's spy ring. Even Russia Limbaugh admitted it today along with letting it slip that Reagan's spy supported Tramp. So Halper was embedded by Tramp and the RNC to give Tramp a reason to claim the election was rigged if he lost.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
secret counterintelligence powers to target officials in the campaign of the opposing party. That is a practice we have widely criticized in other countries from Turkey to Russia to Iran."
But praised as genius when Reagan's spy Halper did it to Carter in 1980.

It's time for the Dossiergate Frog March Parade: Comey, Clapper, Brennan, Strozk, Page, McCabe, Hillary and Obammy
The Troglocrats are a threat to our constitutional representative democracy.

secret counterintelligence powers to target officials in the campaign of the opposing party. That is a practice we have widely criticized in other countries from Turkey to Russia to Iran."
But praised as genius when Reagan's spy Halper did it to Carter in 1980.

I can see you're doing your best to shield the Nazis looking to turn the election over....but, truly, you aren't very good at it.

You should embark on some other hobby, oh....say.......kidnap Liam Neeson's daughter.....

Watch how easily I reveal you to be a lying low-live Liberal:

Latest statistics from the US Sentencing Commission [ Topic]

Non-Citizens Federal Crimes:

22% of Murders

18% of Fraud

33% of Money Laundering

29% of Drug Trafficking

72% of Drug Possession

Get it????
Non-Citizens are FAR more likely to commit crimes that Americans are.

And these are only federal statistics.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wanna see the figures from California, or New York????

See what I mean about you being terrible at this?

13."Worse yet, the New York Times wrote that the decision was made to use the secret FISA court and counterintelligence personnel to conceal the operation for political purposes.

According to the report, FBI officials consciously decided not to seek conventional criminal warrants or pursue a criminal investigation because it might be discovered and raised by Trump during the campaign. Thus, as Trump campaigned against the “deep state,” FBI officials hid their investigation deeper inside the state.

FISA was not designed as a convenient alternative for the FBI and the Justice Department to avoid political costs or scrutiny."

94% of criminals are American citizens. Non citizens make up 13.5% of the American population.

State and federal correctional facilities in 2016 housed 1.3 million prisoners, of which 83,556, or 6 percent, were noncitizens, according to the latest BJS report.

Clearly Clinton, Obama and Deep State apparatuses committed Treasonous acts against Trump during the Election, and after. This stuff goes so much deeper than just a Republican vs. Democrat issue. There is a Coup-attempt going on. Folks better wake up.

94% of criminals are American citizens.

State and federal correctional facilities in 2016 housed 1.3 million prisoners, of which 83,556, or 6 percent, were noncitizens, according to the latest BJS report.

I just provided the proof and the link.

Illegal aliens are far more likely to be criminals than American citizens.

“Piecing together state and federal reports, it appears that half the correctional population in California consists of illegal aliens. According to a state report, there were fewer than two hundred thousand inmates in the entire California prison population, including mental hospitals, in 2009. That year, 102,795 illegal aliens were incarcerated in California, costing the state more than $1 billion a year.”
Ann Coulter, ¡Adios, America!: The Left's Plan to Turn Our Country into a Third World Hellhole

Non-citizens are more likely to be arrested, convicted and imprisoned for serious crimes than people who are born here; much more likely!

Yet that’s who the Democrats support.....over the Americans that they have a proven record of either putting out of work, or assaulting.

As long as they vote Democrat, that's all that matters to the party.

Now, don't imagine that you are obligated to proving that you are a liar with every post......your reputation carries over.

94% of criminals are American citizens.

I just provided the proof and the link.
You linked to nothing, and federal prisons are NOT the only prisons. Most of the immigrants in federal prisons are there for coming into the country illegally as their crime. I gave the stats for federal AND state prisons so my data was more complete than your cherry picked lies.

Forum List

Back