Ancient Tablets CONFIRM the Bible

LOLOLOLOL ya know, this is really pretty funny.

You naming anything as "sexist" when you saw fit to call me a whore after I was off the board last night. You...paragon of virtue are you? Held yourself back from all women til you found the right one I suppose?

You want to pin all of society's norm on me and call it a name, go ahead, I'm guilty. But are you without sin that you can cast the first stone?

Are you seriously that dumb? I never called you a whore. Batshit insane? Yes! Whore? No. :eusa_eh:

Actually, the stone throwing is reserved for this:

If within the city a man comes upon a maiden who is betrothed, and has relations with her, you shall bring them both out of the gate of the city and there stone them to death: the girl because she did not cry out for help though she was in the city, and the man because he violated his neighbors wife. (Deuteronomy 22:23-24 NAB)

What's that? Because the rape victim did not stop the rape itself, she gets stoned too? Bitch must of had it coming right? :confused:

You naming anything as "sexist" when you saw fit to call me a whore after I was off the board last night. You...paragon of virtue are you? Held yourself back from all women til you found the right one I suppose?

You want to pin all of society's norm on me and call it a name, go ahead, I'm guilty. But are you without sin that you can cast the first stone?

Are you seriously that dumb? I never called you a whore. Batshit insane? Yes! Whore? No. :eusa_eh:

Actually, the stone throwing is reserved for this:

If within the city a man comes upon a maiden who is betrothed, and has relations with her, you shall bring them both out of the gate of the city and there stone them to death: the girl because she did not cry out for help though she was in the city, and the man because he violated his neighbors wife. (Deuteronomy 22:23-24 NAB)

What's that? Because the rape victim did not stop the rape itself, she gets stoned too? Bitch must of had it coming right? :confused:

AGAIN, is this your best question? And exactly what is the question?

Resorting to twisting words now? The Bible is not silly. Many of your accusations are.

So is this going to be it? Your best shot? Let me know and I"ll get back to you.

I'm not twisting your words. I want answers from you and you say my questions are silly things.

This is not some bullshit story, this is what the actual bible says. Not my fault it's sexist. :eusa_eh:

On the night of the day before,
I implore
that I did not call you a whore.

Therefore,
could you kindly explain the verses posted above that we abhor,
mi amor? :)

Oh these aren't questions. This is merely me asking you to defend these passages in the bible.

They were written by God right? So therefore it should be infallible no? :eusa_eh:

I researched the temptation seal. Sounds like any connection to the bible is a huge stretch. But believers are going to believe what they want to believe.

Biblical archaeology: documents from ... - Google Books

LOL Dude! Of course you're going to have mixed reviews, those that purposely don't want to see it, won't. No surprise. But your post also showed many or most do see it as the Fall.

Regardless of people's interpretations, the image shows clearly there are similarities in beliefs, even from other cultures. Why? IMO because Adam and Eve were a reality and though the story is not exact among all nations and people's, there remains a thread of truth.

The truth that God called Abraham out from Ur to record.

TemptationSeal.jpg
I'd say there is proof that different cultures had similar imaginations.

I couldn't even address your bullet points because they were pretty silly. Naked people among different cultures proves something? :lol:

or, more likely, similar origins. The flood is not unique to jewish mythology. Neither are messiahs and afterlife consequences for actions. Just because hamurabi was the first guy to write down law doesn't mean our modern legal precedence validates his mythical beliefs. If ancient testimony is all it takes then why does the parthenon not validate the Greek pantheon?

Yeah ya did, same as

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1354363-post236.html

Oh these aren't questions. This is merely me asking you to defend these passages in the bible.

They were written by God right? So therefore it should be infallible no? :eusa_eh:

Man up, Robert.

Take your best shot. I got no time to run around looking up stuff for you when I doubt you'd even read the answer.

Pick your best one out of your giant bag and I'll answer you as best I can.

I'm not getting the Adam and Eve connection from this thing. It looks more to me like a couple of Grandmas in long dresses and bonnets sitting in rocking chairs next to the Christmas tree than anything else.

Man up, Robert.

Take your best shot. I got no time to run around looking up stuff for you when I doubt you'd even read the answer.

So wait, you don't even know the bible? What kind of Christian are you?

Are you the same kind of Christian like Dr. Pepper is a Dr? :eusa_eh:

Oh, and if I get to pick one:

If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her. (Deuteronomy 22:28-29 NLT)

Now go ahead and defend it.

Man up, Robert.

If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her. (Deuteronomy 22:28-29 NLT)

thanks for finally giving your best shot.

alas, by various means i came to the conclusion that JenT will continue her evasive dance.

or, more likely, similar origins. The flood is not unique to jewish mythology. Neither are messiahs and afterlife consequences for actions. Just because hamurabi was the first guy to write down law doesn't mean our modern legal precedence validates his mythical beliefs. If ancient testimony is all it takes then why does the parthenon not validate the Greek pantheon?

Hammurabi king of Babylon?

Did you know that Assyriologists identify him with "Amraphel" one of the kings Abraham pursued to rescue Lot?

I thought that was fascinating.

Last edited:
Man up, Robert.

alas, by various means i came to the conclusion that JenT will continue her evasive dance.

nah I just got bored and posted elsewhere, just now catching up, will look at it then, thanks.

Man up, Robert.

My guess is that she will honestly fail to see anything wrong with Robert's quote. She has already shown she has a difficult time understanding that a woman's body might belong to her.

Forum List

Back