Ancient Tablets CONFIRM the Bible

:lol:

yea.. legitimate like the flood causing the Grand Canyon! It's funny to see Jet talk about layers of strata in dating methods... only to totally rebound when the exact same logic is used to point out how the Grand Canyon REALLY came to be.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Shogun again.
I never expected to see that message :eusa_eh:

JenT this could have been a good thread to discuss these findings.

But the anti religion crowd felt the need to viciously attack you;

To bad :evil:

no worries, there is always ignore if needed, but thanks :)

... so much for that "armor of god" and the spiritual fortitude to walk among the whores like jesus did. Indeed, pharisee christians are a dime a dozen. If you can't stand up for your faith then it's no wonder why your kind was so disapointed when you woke up on jan 1, 1999 and still had to go to work and pay bills instead of riding the tram to heaven.

Shogun, it's rare that I've had to put people on ignore. In fact, I think I've only ever done that to other Christians. We can be a cruel lot, myself included. None of us have mastered walking like Jesus, this is all about learning to. And I sure am far from achieving that goal. It blows my mind how He prayed God forgive them even as they pounded the nails in His hands. It's easy to think you might, but then when someone betrays you and you feel the impact of it...and on such a small level in comparison, wow.

So please forgive me if I don't walk like Christ, that's the goal, not the reality yet for me.

As for Jan 1, 1999, I take it someone said that was the day of the Rapture?

Christ said no one knows the day or hour so I have no clue how so many Christians can keep claiming they know the day. Personally I think it's a bit off but you never know when you might meet your maker so today is always a good day to receive Him into your life.

But I'm sorry if someone disappointed you. It's not Biblical to know.

I'll tell you the same thing I told JB.

Take your best shot, Robert.

I don't have time to run around looking up silly stuff for you. Most people don't take the time to read an answer, they just slap up a different accusation. So decide on ONE issue and stand by it as your best.

Some things are a mystery, some things I just don't know and would have to pray about, but if you want me to take the time to answer you then at least take the time to pick your best...accusation, really, but let's call it question.

Silly stuff? This is your bible you talk so highly of! So you're saying the bible is now silly stuff?! :eek:

I think it is a mystery. I think it's a mystery why the bible says that a rapist must marry his victim and pay the victim's family 50 pieces of silver while the victim has no say in the matter. Oh, and the fact that the rapist really isn't punished.

Is this God working in mysterious ways? :confused:

Resorting to twisting words now? The Bible is not silly. Many of your accusations are.

So is this going to be it? Your best shot? Let me know and I"ll get back to you.

Shogun, it's rare that I've had to put people on ignore. In fact, I think I've only ever done that to other Christians. We can be a cruel lot, myself included. None of us have mastered walking like Jesus, this is all about learning to. And I sure am far from achieving that goal. It blows my mind how He prayed God forgive them even as they pounded the nails in His hands. It's easy to think you might, but then when someone betrays you and you feel the impact of it...and on such a small level in comparison, wow.

So please forgive me if I don't walk like Christ, that's the goal, not the reality yet for me.

Yeah, I can't walk on water like Jesus yet either. But I'm trying! :eusa_whistle:

Hoping to get like this guy one day:

$WalkOnWater.jpg

Resorting to twisting words now? The Bible is not silly. Many of your accusations are.

So is this going to be it? Your best shot? Let me know and I"ll get back to you.

I'm not twisting your words. I want answers from you and you say my questions are silly things.

This is not some bullshit story, this is what the actual bible says. Not my fault it's sexist. :eusa_eh:

I researched the temptation seal. Sounds like any connection to the bible is a huge stretch. But believers are going to believe what they want to believe.

Biblical archaeology: documents from ... - Google Books

LOL Dude! Of course you're going to have mixed reviews, those that purposely don't want to see it, won't. No surprise. But your post also showed many or most do see it as the Fall.

Regardless of people's interpretations, the image shows clearly there are similarities in beliefs, even from other cultures. Why? IMO because Adam and Eve were a reality and though the story is not exact among all nations and people's, there remains a thread of truth.

The truth that God called Abraham out from Ur to record.

TemptationSeal.jpg

Last edited:

I'm not twisting your words. I want answers from you and you say my questions are silly things.

This is not some bullshit story, this is what the actual bible says. Not my fault it's sexist. :eusa_eh:

What are you afraid to take your best shot? Take it.

Let me know what your best "question" is.

Yeah, I can't walk on water like Jesus yet either. But I'm trying! :eusa_whistle:

Hoping to get like this guy one day:

View attachment 7756

Jesus H. Christ races speedboats?

OH GOOD! you have some!

Jen, since you seem to put so much weight into the bible.

Care to defend these?

If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her. (Deuteronomy 22:28-29 NLT)

I await your answers.

I'll tell you the same thing I told JB.

Take your best shot, Robert.

I don't have time to run around looking up silly stuff for you. Most people don't take the time to read an answer, they just slap up a different accusation. So decide on ONE issue and stand by it as your best.

Some things are a mystery, some things I just don't know and would have to pray about, but if you want me to take the time to answer you then at least take the time to pick your best...accusation, really, but let's call it question.

JenT,

My God! My God! Why has he forsaken us! by writing the horrific verses that were so kindly presented by his son, Modbert?

I cannot imagine that the Word of God would be so blatantly vile...someone must have inserted text from Satan into the bible!!!

But who?

In Christ,

Xotoxi

LOLOLOLOL ya know, this is really pretty funny.

You naming anything as "sexist" when you saw fit to call me a whore after I was off the board last night. You...paragon of virtue are you? Held yourself back from all women til you found the right one I suppose?

You want to pin all of society's norm on me and call it a name, go ahead, I'm guilty. But are you without sin that you can cast the first stone?

Forum List

Back