Ancient Tablets CONFIRM the Bible

I cant help but think that if God revealed ancient tablets that confirmed the Bible that a majority of Christians would be the first ones rejecting it. I dont know. Call it a hunch.

I cant help but think that if God revealed ancient tablets that confirmed the Bible that a majority of Christians would be the first ones rejecting it. I dont know. Call it a hunch.

Oddly, that would make me believe the tablets more. One of the reasons I figured out that a majority of them were full of it was because they actually have a few verses which state very clearly that which is persecuted the most, is the most pure. Though the idea can be interpreted in several ways, the one that I see is that anytime the majority is against something, then it's most likely closer to whatever being is in charge of this mess. Since the majority in this country are christians, it's reasonable to see that if a majority of them are against something, it is more pure.

Thats the whole point.

They're not so much "God revealed" but just continually being unearthed all the time. Different strains of the same story as recorded by different peoples, all pointing at the same events but corrupted through time.

The atheist, looking to dispel God, will point at all the different versions and say "Aha! everything Judeo-Christian is copied from older religions!"

When in fact they are all talking about the same true events. It's just that the Jews were incredibly meticulous in preserving history including their successes and failures in following the Lord. Together with being the chosen people to bless the world with a Savior, God took special care and provided revelation after revelation for them.

Last edited:
I'm not twisting your words. I want answers from you and you say my questions are silly things.

This is not some bullshit story, this is what the actual bible says. Not my fault it's sexist. :eusa_eh:

WHY do YOU want answers from HER on what YOU find foolish?

Doesn't make sense Robert....???

You don't care what her answer will be, so why in the heck should she kneel to you and do your research on finding out what those passages really mean TO YOU? She already knows what they mean to her...IT'S YOU who does not understand them and she will NEVER be able to help YOU with understanding them...ONLY YOU can do that Robert....on YOUR own....and only if it really matters to you will you do such...

My bet is that NONE of those questions really matter to you...

So why jump on this bashing bandwagon on to Jen? WHY? Does it make you feel superior Robert...an adult or something?

The cruelty of people on this board, with very little thought to the cruelty, is amazing to me..... sheesh....

And you guys NEVER can do it alone... you have to gang bang....even worse.

:confused:

Care
Care, why do people post things on message boards that they claim "proves" the Bible is true when in fact their proof is nothing of the sort unless they want someone to question them? If Jen wanted yes-man answers she'd be posting her "facts" elsewhere, no?

What is in the Bible is true, it's a historic text and it rather effectively relates what science has proven through archeologic study in modern times with regards to people, places, events, customs, etc... What is really at issue is whether it is divinely inspired and if what is said to be the word of God, truly is. There is no way to 'prove' that, and yet again the bashers are out in full force showing their intolerance of others beliefs and their lack of respect for their fellow human beings. What I clearly see in reading all of these religious threads is how insecure these people are and how threatened they obviously feel by what they cannot understand. I actually pity most of them.

All you've shown is that your bible is a ripoff of older texts

We've been telling you this all along

:rolleyes:

and I just showed you that it all confirms the same story

some cultures have four flood accounts, as well as the earth having once been destroyed by fire and ice.

you have shown nothing.

au contraire mon ami, I have shown the atheist argument is flawed
What is actually confirmations is wrongly accused to be "copies", but that's the desperation of the atheist mind

btw, have you a link for your OP?

This?

Similarities of ancient tablets CONFIRM the story of Creation according to Genesis. Following are common threads of different beliefs:

• “in the beginning”
  • “primeval abyss”
  • “chaos of waters”
  • “the deep”
  • the gods “formed all things”
  • made the “upper and lower firmaments”
  • “established the heavens and the earth”
  • the 4th day “ordained the stars”
  • “made the grass and the green herbs to grow”
  • “the beasts of the field and the cattle and all living things”
  • on the 6th day “formed man out of the dust of the ground”
  • “they became living creatures”
  • “man with wife they dwelt”
  • “companions they were”
  • “in a garden was their dwelling”
  • “clothing they knew not”
  • the “7th” day was appointed a “holy day,” and
  • “to cease from all business commanded.”

The academic elite would have us believe that because there are such similarities between different ancient religions, Genesis was copied. But hundreds of thousands of tablets contain similar threads of the Biblical Creation Story, not because it was copied but because they are different versions of the same events dating all the way back to Adam and Eve.

In Jemdet Nasr, a pre-flood city, Babylonian inscriptions were found supporting belief in One God, which “rapidly declined into Polytheism and idolatry.” Not far from there is where Abraham was called out from his people in that time.:

1 Now the LORD had said to Abram:
“Get out of your country,
From your family
And from your father’s house,
To a land that I will show you.

Abraham was raised in Ur, a rich culture in it’s time complete with mathematical and historical inscriptions. God called him and thus began Biblical recordings of history as it truly was, beginning where so many ancient tablets and recording methods had already been preserved..

All people began with Adam and Eve. The difference between all other beliefs and the Old Testament is how accurately ancient events were kept and recorded..

God called Abraham and none other than His Chosen People were entrusted with detailed recordings from the Ancient of Days to the arrival of Jesus Christ. Through Abraham all nations have been blessed.

TemptationSeal.jpg

Temptation Seal found 12 miles north of Ninevah "strongly suggestive of the Adam and Eve story"

Nope, researched it myself.

New Topics

Forum List

Back