Ancient Martian lake found?

DamnYankee

No Neg Policy
Apr 2, 2009
AP- New NASA images show a 30-mile-long canyon and beach remnants surrounding a basin

568859a8-a949-458f-a64f-88ba72ca82fd.widec.jpg

Full story

New images suggest an ancient Martian lake - Space- msnbc.com

Interesting to me that the lead-in wants us to speculate as to whether or not this was a Martian discovery, alluding to the possibility that there really is more intelligent life out there.

Mars has a whole race of humanoids who live 20 miles deep in the soil and have carved out a whole world down there.
You know how I know? Because you can't prove that it's not so.
I learned that argument on this board somewhere... :D

Lead researcher Gaetano Di Achille of the University of Colorado at Boulder estimates the lake formed 3.4 billion years ago at a time when the planet was believed to be cold and dry. The lake probably evaporated or froze over, he said.

These guys aren't too bright. It clearly evaporated. If it just "froze over" it would still be there. Seriously, these are the people we are relying on to research outer space?

whats up with this ??????

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtUe8f9L0_o&feature=related]YouTube - Apollo 14 - Edgar Mitchell on Roswell and COMETA[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T87tdVUtLV4&feature=related]YouTube - Still don't believe in UFOs????[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY0K240Hquw&feature=related]YouTube - Buzz Aldrin talks about UFOs[/ame]

YouTube - Apollo 14 - Edgar Mitchell on Roswell and COMETA[/url]

YouTube - Still don't believe in UFOs????[/url]

YouTube - Buzz Aldrin talks about UFOs[/url]

I dunno.... Maybe they're all sufferin' from mental illness.... <chuckle>

it seems like its one of the two...either there is a mass case of apollo astronauts becoming delusional or they are speaking the truth.....it is too much for me to wrap my head around ..and the weird and minimal coverage in receives...compared to...tot mom and nancy grace...I don't know what to think......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAyZ7bb0IMo]YouTube - Edgar Mitchell MAKES NATIONAL NEWS! about UFO cover up[/ame]

it seems like its one of the two...either there is a mass case of apollo astronauts becoming delusional or they are speaking the truth.....it is too much for me to wrap my head around ..and the weird and minimal coverage in receives...compared to...tot mom and nancy grace...I don't know what to think......

YouTube - Edgar Mitchell MAKES NATIONAL NEWS! about UFO cover up[/url]

I might entertain the idea that there are extraterrestial beings, if you could 'splain this to me.

From the OP:
Interesting to me that the lead-in wants us to speculate as to whether or not this was a Martian discovery, alluding to the possibility that there really is more intelligent life out there.

Now if this "find" was a Martian discovery, and they are infinitely more intelligent than we, pray tell, how is it that they didn't find a way to communicate their discovery to us and left us to photograph it and speculate on the source of the discovery?

Your turn.

Now if... they are infinitely more intelligent than we, pray tell, how is it that they didn't find a way to communicate their discovery to us and left us to photograph it and speculate on the source of the discovery?

Your turn.

Perhaps they're too smart to want anything to do with us?

now what are we talking about?

I might entertain the idea that there are extraterrestial beings, if you could 'splain this to me.

From the OP:

Now if this "find" was a Martian discovery, and they are infinitely more intelligent than we, pray tell, how is it that they didn't find a way to communicate their discovery to us and left us to photograph it and speculate on the source of the discovery?

Your turn.

we have three Apollo astronauts reporting detailed ufo encounters and one that claims to have seen alien craft and aliens in person...if true then communication is taking place ...just not with you or I....

Now if... they are infinitely more intelligent than we, pray tell, how is it that they didn't find a way to communicate their discovery to us and left us to photograph it and speculate on the source of the discovery?

Your turn.

Perhaps they're too smart to want anything to do with us?

now what are we talking about?

Not an intelligent response, that's for sure.

From the OP:

Your turn.

we have three Apollo astronauts reporting detailed ufo encounters and one that claims to have seen alien craft and aliens in person...if true then communication is taking place ...just not with you or I....

"Us" did not mean you or me, but, somehow, I suspect that you were aware of that. You have failed to answer the question.

From the OP:

Your turn.

"Us" did not mean you or me, but, somehow, I suspect that you were aware of that. You have failed to answer the question.

I am just trying to determine what to make of these astronauts and their statements

I am just trying to determine what to make of these astronauts and their statements

That is a deflection from my question. I did say that I might entertain that possibility IF you could answer my question, didn't I? Shall I presume that you are unable to?

That is a deflection from my question. I did say that I might entertain that possibility IF you could answer my question, didn't I? Shall I presume that you are unable to?

no you can assume i feel under no obligation to answer anything ..especially your inane questions..these are not my statements they are the statements of apollo astronauts..I have yet to offer a opinion either way

From the OP:

Your turn.

no you can assume i feel under no obligation to answer anything ..especially your inane questions..these are not my statements they are the statements of apollo astronauts..I have yet to offer a opinion either way

Inane questions.... As opposed to, by your own admission, possible insane ramblings of those who have been so fortunate as to have traveled through space.... Questions directly related to the thread topic and the opening post....

No problem forming an opinion about that, huh? Just having a problem coming up with an answer, much less an intelligent one.

You have a nice evening, ya hear?

Forum List

Back