Ancient fragment Jesus refers to his wife

For all we know Jesus could have been married. Mayby to MM.

Hell. There are all kinds of ancient writings that have been banned by the Church. They only wanted the people to believe as they wished.

Who knows whats in those ancient writings that are buried in the vaults at the Vatican??

Good question, but one that will never be known. However, I think He was "married" to MM and the writings about her were removed from ancient manuscripts by the church or whomever "canonized" the gospels.

What is the general consensus here? Do you think He was married and Mary was pregnant when He was killed on the cross?

Good question, but one that will never be known. However, I think He was "married" to MM and the writings about her were removed from ancient manuscripts by the church or whomever "canonized" the gospels.

What is the general consensus here? Do you think He was married and Mary was pregnant when He was killed on the cross?

I agree. Church removed loads of info and I'd be willing to bet its stored in their archives which only a few have ever been allowed to see.

Oh and who cares if Jesus and MM were married? One has to wonder if there were any kids produced and what happened to them. Bet that would be in the church archives as well.

The answer can be known, and might be known if the Catholic Church has information in it's archives that it is hiding from the public, which taken at face value is 100 percent certain.

New Topics

Forum List

Back