Ancient Artifacts In Egypt That Egyptologists Do Not Understand

Doesn't that guy have an internet connection and Google? It's not a mystery how ancient cultures could have shaped granite.

Wow, they sure did a good job of cleaning up after themselves! Not one alien artifact left behind. Amazing.
They have a secret world underneath Antarctica ( Rothschild Island is a real place) where they hide some of them. The rest are hidden in the Vatican and at Area 51.

They don't like Americans so only 2 have been allowed in so far....Jimmy Carter and the late Dr Carl Sagan.
789.jpg

Last edited:
So what your saying is that aliens with the technology to travel across trillions of miles of empty space came all this way to build shit out of stone ? Yeah that makes perfect sense.
If you want to attempt to ask an intelligent question, you must learn the correct terminology.
It's not 'trillions of miles'. It's billions of light years.

would build
So what your saying is that aliens with the technology to travel across trillions of miles of empty space came all this way to build shit out of stone ? Yeah that makes perfect sense.
If you want to attempt to ask an intelligent question, you must learn the correct terminology.
It's not 'trillions of miles'. It's billions of light years.
Billions of light years puts these aliens in another galaxy which makes even less sense. One light year equal 5.88 trillion miles so my usage applies . I choose to use miles instead of light years to accentuate how stupid the idea of aliens with technology to travel so far would use stone to build things.

Billions of light years puts these aliens in another galaxy which makes even less sense. One light year equal 5.88 trillion miles so my usage applies . I choose to use miles instead of light years to accentuate how stupid the idea of aliens with technology to travel so far would use stone to build things.
Are you smart enough to know when someone is joking ?
Apparently not.:11:

Forum List

Back