ancient aliens

I thought you lefties were supposed to be smart. They've already proven slaves didn't build the pyramids. And the tools you mentioned can certainly HELP MOVE an object but it doesn't explain the technology required to make said objects.

However, they have proved that a workforce of at least 10,000 and as many as 20,000 worked on the Great Pyramid of Giza for at least 30 years. We know this from the excavations of housing quarters and bakeries built to serve the workers...

So the question then becomes if this was built by ancient aliens, why did they need at least 10,000 people working for 30 years to complete it?

They didn't want to leave confirmation behind. Kinda like wiping away the fingerprints.

:cool:

Observation: Ancient cultures built huge structures with precise measurements

My conclusion: They were much smarter than we give them credit for
Your conclusion: Aliens must have done it

Intelligence doesn't explain the engineering of these massive structures.

Inclined planes, levers, the wheel, block and tackle and limitless slave labor

You would be amazed at what you can accomplish

explain how they made the precise cuts in the blocks at Puma Punku?.....explain how they made the face carvings on those blocks which are so precise that the tools they have now would be hard pressed to do it?....

Observation: Ancient cultures built huge structures with precise measurements

My conclusion: They were much smarter than we give them credit for
Your conclusion: Aliens must have done it

but yet no evidence anywhere of how it was done OR any evidence that THEY were that advanced.....sounds like you have a problem thinking someone out there might be more advanced than we are RW........are you that close minded to not even consider it?....
And no evidence of aliens ever visiting our planet

are you sure?.....how come some very ancient Civilizations have drawings of what looks like machines flying in the air?......and these are shown on both sides of the Atlantic.....

Inclined planes, levers, the wheel, block and tackle and limitless slave labor

You would be amazed at what you can accomplish

I thought you lefties were supposed to be smart. They've already proven slaves didn't build the pyramids. And the tools you mentioned can certainly HELP MOVE an object but it doesn't explain the technology required to make said objects.
Muscle power, chisel, hammers, fire, water, sand, rope ,wedges all are effective tools. Just because we no longer know how to use them doesn't mean they didn't

and yet no record exists of them doing this.......no ancient tools dug up.....like it was just all forgotten and cleaned up so no one coming after would know.....fascinating....

and yet no record exists of them doing this.......no ancient tools dug up.....like it was just all forgotten and cleaned up so no one coming after would know.....fascinating....

Incorrect. Quite a number of sophisticated tools were found, including many chisels made with a copper, arsenic, nickel alloy.

Ancient Aliens debunked here:

Puma Punku | Ancient Aliens Debunked

Muscle power, chisel, hammers, fire, water, sand, rope ,wedges all are effective tools. Just because we no longer know how to use them doesn't mean they didn't

Unfortunately, the ancients lacked books to document their knowledge and preserve it for future generations......if only they had an Internet

We have dug up thousands of ancient tools all the way back to the Bronze Age. In fact, most early metallurgy was dedicated to the production of tools.

Unfortunately, the ancients lacked books to document their knowledge and preserve it for future generations......if only they had an Internet

We have dug up thousands of ancient tools all the way back to the Bronze Age. In fact, most early metallurgy was dedicated to the production of tools.

did they dig up the laser cutters and the anti-grav sleds?........:eusa_eh:.....but seriously.....did they say why this engineering genius was not passed down through the ages?....why did the Aztecs just cease to exist?....

did they dig up the laser cutters and the anti-grav sleds?........:eusa_eh:.....but seriously.....did they say why this engineering genius was not passed down through the ages?....why did the Aztecs just cease to exist?....

Lack of the ability to print books. Engineering knowledge was passed from father to son. When there was a big push to build huge architectural projects this knowledge was carried forward. Go a couple hundred years without major projects and the knowlledge is lost

However, they have proved that a workforce of at least 10,000 and as many as 20,000 worked on the Great Pyramid of Giza for at least 30 years. We know this from the excavations of housing quarters and bakeries built to serve the workers...

So the question then becomes if this was built by ancient aliens, why did they need at least 10,000 people working for 30 years to complete it?

I never said I believe everything they say. But I do find it interesting and some of it is compelling.

I have to plead ignorance on this particular show but as a younger curmudgeon I was fascinated with the secrets this planet held. Then I saw a show called NOVA with an episode debunking questions I always pondered.
How were the pyramids built? Oh wait, it says inside the pyramids how they were built.
What happened to the plane that disappeared off the radar over the Bermuda Triangle? Oh wait, the plane's nickname was THE FLYING GAS TANK because it was old and smelled of gas fumes. There were also people who saw an explosion in the sky at the same time the plane "mysteriously" disappeared.
How were the statues on Easter Island made? Oh wait, they just made the same statue using the same materials and tools they had back then.
I suppose this is when my critical thinking process came into its own. I felt like a kid who just discovered that Santa Clause was a fraud. I still don't know all the answers to the worlds mysterious architecture but I know enough to realize that perhaps not everything I hear is correct nor does the automatic answer to unknown questions consist of... ALIEN... AN ALIEN DID IT... WHAT ELSE COULD IT BE?

Last edited:
That IS a pretty intriguing concept isn't it? That Ancient Aliens came down and built (or helped build) all these amazing structures. That would explain everything wouldn't it?

But like RightWinger has said many of the structures talked about on that show could have been built and probably were built with tools and techniques of the day.

There's a very good movie on YouTube about the show called "Ancient Aliens Debunked" which goes over step by step and point by point the assertions made in the series.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9w-i5oZqaQ]Ancient Aliens Debunked - (full movie) HD - YouTube[/ame]

That IS a pretty intriguing concept isn't it? That Ancient Aliens came down and built (or helped build) all these amazing structures. That would explain everything wouldn't it?

But like RightWinger has said many of the structures talked about on that show could have been built and probably were built with tools and techniques of the day.

There's a very good movie on YouTube about the show called "Ancient Aliens Debunked" which goes over step by step and point by point the assertions made in the series.

Ancient Aliens Debunked - (full movie) HD - YouTube

I've watched some of those and they do dispel some issues while conveniently leaving out other points.

Forum List

Back