Anchor-Babies v. 14th Amendment

Would you support a new Law stopping "anchor-babies"?

• YES. Two illegals cannot make a legal US citizen.

Votes: 18 69.2%
  • NO. Let the 14th Amendment stand as currently interpreted.

Votes: 8 30.8%

• Total voters
Having said that above, I have no doubt (1) the uber-majority is not there, and (2) the Hispanic legals and their allies will vote the anti-14thers out of office forever. Their careers will be destroyed forever.

[
You continue to lie and nothing has changed. Mexico was allied by treaty to the good guys and contributed war material, troops, ships, and planes.

Nothing you say changes any of that.

Boy, you really are full of crap. THEY contributed WHAT?

Stop reading Mexican comic books!

I have no problem with how it is interpreted. It can only be amended, not legislated, for change. However, if the uber-majority is there to amend it, I will follow the law.

Having said that above, I have no doubt (1) the uber-majority is not there, and (2) the Hispanic legals and their allies will vote the anti-14thers out of office forever. Their careers will be destroyed forever.

So your opinion is just leave it alone and don't waste time on ammending it? correct?

Do you think it gives children born to illegal immigrants citizenship as it is currently written?

I'm just trying to discuss the topic ;).

Just another Mexican ass licker.:eusa_drool:

Yep, you are a racist, bf, no way about it. Surely you bring disgrace on the U.S.

And yet another tamale sucker chimes in!:lol:

Just another example of the price we pay for free speech, Jake. Even scumbags like bullshitter are allowed to have their say.

OTOH, the rest of us get to have a say about them. And while they're normally beneath notice, once in a while even an empty pinata like this one is fun to take a few swings at. :D

[
Just another example of the price we pay for free speech, Jake. Even scumbags like bullshitter are allowed to have their say.

OTOH, the rest of us get to have a say about them. And while they're normally beneath notice, once in a while even an empty pinata like this one is fun to take a few swings at. :D

But the Mexican ass lickers are a disgrace to every veteran who knows the truth. Mexico did not help in any of the major wars of the 20th century because their people are just third world helper monkeys whose only accomplishment was to overpopulate the western hemisphere with stupidity and claim it as a virtue.

[

But the Mexican ass lickers are a disgrace to every veteran who knows the truth. Mexico did not help in any of the major wars of the 20th century because their people are just third world helper monkeys whose only accomplishment was to overpopulate the western hemisphere with stupidity and claim it as a virtue.

It's better to remain silent and be thought a fool
than to speak and remove all doubt.

It must really suck to be you.

[

It's better to remain silent and be thought a fool
than to speak and remove all doubt.

It must really suck to be you.

You're Abraham Lincoln quote suprizes me. You do know he was a racist who really believed that blacks were inferior to whites. I wonder what he would have thought of Mexicans invading the union he desperately fought to keep together for Americans.

I have no problem with how it is interpreted. It can only be amended, not legislated, for change. However, if the uber-majority is there to amend it, I will follow the law.

So your opinion is just leave it alone and don't waste time on ammending it? correct?

Do you think it gives children born to illegal immigrants citizenship as it is currently written?

Sure, I know where you are on the issue. You know where I am, too. I have no doubt that the babies born in this country are indeed citizens for that is how the amendment has been interpreted. I also have no doubt that if anti-14thers try to really change it, any politicians who support it will lose their political careers.

[

Projecting again?

AL would have looked with much great approval of the immigrants' work ethic here than your white welfare attitude, bf. Yes, keep talking, fool.

AL would have looked with much great approval of the immigrants' work ethic here than your white welfare attitude, bf. Yes, keep talking, fool.

I see! You believe the Mexican comic book history of the US where Mexicans built everything and white people were all slave owners. I didn't realize you're only a 10 year old that was fed the minority public school agenda. You have no mind of your own.

I live near Chicago where the Fort Dearborn massacre occured. But, of course, the Indians were only defending themselves against the women and children they murdered.

But try and bring that up next Columbus Day when the American Indian and the Mexican yahoo join hands against the evil whiteman.

Sure, I know where you are on the issue. You know where I am, too. I have no doubt that the babies born in this country are indeed citizens for that is how the amendment has been interpreted. I also have no doubt that if anti-14thers try to really change it, any politicians who support it will lose their political careers.

What I fail to see is why it is a good thing that someone can hop the border illegally, pop out a child and instant citizenship follows but yet those that are following the rules and procedures are not granted citizenship in any reasonable length of time. One problem exasperates the other. If we are to control the flow of immigration into this nation then we need to be able to control the people that are allowed to be citizens. I see a good thing in choosing the best to come here and I see a bad thing in making them wait longer and longer because those unwilling to do it the correct way are able to jump the line. Giving a reward (citizenship) for commenting a crime is NOT a way to enforce the rule of law.

What I fail to see is why it is a good thing that someone can hop the border illegally, pop out a child and instant citizenship follows but yet those that are following the rules and procedures are not granted citizenship in any reasonable length of time. One problem exasperates the other. If we are to control the flow of immigration into this nation then we need to be able to control the people that are allowed to be citizens. I see a good thing in choosing the best to come here and I see a bad thing in making them wait longer and longer because those unwilling to do it the correct way are able to jump the line. Giving a reward (citizenship) for commenting a crime is NOT a way to enforce the rule of law.

I may be reading you wrong here, but it's a point often brought up so I'll clarify anyway. ;)

Citizenship is immediate and automatic for the child born under the circumstances you describe as a result of the citizenship clause. Not the parent(s). If the parent gets a path to legal residency or citizenship as a result of the child's citizenship, that's all statutory or regulatory. The 14th doesn't provide for it and no amendment is necessary to change that part of the law.

I may be reading you wrong here, but it's a point often brought up so I'll clarify anyway. ;)

Citizenship is immediate and automatic for the child born under the circumstances you describe as a result of the citizenship clause. Not the parent(s). If the parent gets a path to legal residency or citizenship as a result of the child's citizenship, that's all statutory or regulatory. The 14th doesn't provide for it and no amendment is necessary to change that part of the law.

Thank you for the clarification. What is the real world difference though?

Thank you for the clarification. What is the real world difference though?

Bottom line? It's much, much easier to change an INS reg or an Act of Congress than it is to amend the Constitution. And if this is done, the child can be deported with the parents without losing his or her own citizenship but has every right to assert that citizenship and return to the US upon turning 18. We simply don't choose to do it that way.

if we repeal the 14th amendment, how far retroactive do you make it? if we push things back far enough no one actually qualifies as a US citizen. since the native americans were here first and we simply took the land from them.

the US is a country of immigrants. it has always been that way, and will always be that way. unless you are of native american descent, your family at some point immigrated from overseas, whether legally or illegally.

so how far do we also interpret the law, if you are born to a US citizen and mexican citizen but in mexico, are you only a half US citizen? or not a citizen at all? or are you actually a full citizen? what if you were born to two people with temporary residency, but not citizenship? are you not a citizen then even though your parents were here legally? I have also yet to see hear an argument about a student here on a student visa who gets knocked up by another student on a student visa. is that still an anchor baby? what about asian immigrants? what about canadian immigrants? what about european immigrants?it seems we focus solely on mexican when it comes to the idea of immigration.

it seems we focus solely on mexican when it comes to the idea of immigration.

That's the Mexican Propaganda Department of LA RAZA. Don't forget, it is THERE continent not Americans.

New-Immigration.jpg

What is the TRUE HISTORY? Only LA RAZA knows for sure!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back