Anchor babies misplaced anger

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
ANCHOR BABIES MISPLACED ANGER
AND FEEBLE EXCUSES.

Anchor babies should be angry with their mothers and not the U.S. government when their mothers are deported because they entered this country illegally which is a federal crime subject to deportation.
They make the choice to come here illegally, to have children, to work illegally and when they are deported they make the choice to leave their anchor babies behind for us to take care of and then complain about our immigration laws as being unfair and inhumane. Almost 200,000 have been deport and some took their anchor babies with them.
The feeble excuses that because they are American citizens and have spent all their lives here, cannot speak the language of their mothers and do not know the culture of their mother’s country so they leave them here is a bucket that want hold S***.
They are not the responsibility or the U.S. government or the U.S. taxpayers. The are the responsibility of their mothers, just as I am.

Plus. Many illegal aliens cross the border with children who have spent all their live in Mexico, do not know the American culture or speak or understand English. But they are taught English in the schools at the expense of the U.S. taxpayers. Many of them chose to leave their children behind in Mexico, for years.

Mariposa Academy
Apr 22, 2005 ... Mariposa Academy is a Spanish language school in the Oakland / Berkeley / Piedmont / Montclair area. We offer both small group Spanish ...
Mariposa Academy - Cached - SimilarMariposa Academy Of Language And Learning Reno, NV Overview ...
Mariposa Academy Of Language And Learning in Reno, NV 89502 - info, student-teacher ratio, teacher stats, district financial info and map.
Mariposa Academy Of Language And Learning Reno, NV Overview - Neighborhood Link - Cached

Leave and take your anchor babies with you. They are your responsibility and not ours.
Out government is about the most gullible government on the face of the earth. A path to citizenship is just another work for amnesty. Americans are at the breaking point.

THERE IS NO STATUE OF LIMITATIONS ON ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION

I'm sorry LilOlLady, I'm finding it difficult to take you seriously on your hardlined stance against illegal immigrants after reading that you have an illegal immigrant in your family that you haven't turned over to ICE yet...
Just like you constantly advocate, you can't pick what laws to follow even if it effects the ones you love.

I'm sorry LilOlLady, I'm finding it difficult to take you seriously on your hardlined stance against illegal immigrants after reading that you have an illegal immigrant in your family that you haven't turned over to ICE yet...
Just like you constantly advocate, you can't pick what laws to follow even if it effects the ones you love.

If we are going to beat this Illegal Immigration tidal wave, hard choices need to be made...separating families included.

Forum List

Back