Anchor babies: Born in the usa--

Discussion in 'Immigration/Illegal Immigration' started by LilOlLady, Jul 25, 2011.

1. LilOlLady

LilOlLady Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +761
    ANCHOR BABIES: BORN IN THE USA--
    The Abuse of the Fourteenth Amendment—PART I
    Denver Immigration Reform Examiner
    July 14, 2009
    Frosty Wooldridge and Stephany Gabbard

Over 350,000 unlawful immigrant women birth their children within the USA annually. They cost taxpayers billions of dollars for their "jackpot" or "anchor" babies--medical, educational, food and correctional. Those mother become immediate welfare loads for U.S. taxpayers. They create a whole new subclass, not American and not legal. Their arrival stems from criminal activities of their mothers and they cannot be considered American citizens. The debate rages.

My commute to work is long fifty miles but it gives me time to reflect. It is 1987 and I am an obstetrical nurse working in the crowded San Fernando Valley. Tonight I drive to my job in “Labor and Delivery,” knowing the scenario before I arrive. Eight labor and delivery nurses will battle through the night in this very busy obstetrical unit. Our patients are 99% pregnant illegal alien women who have broken United States immigration law to have an American citizen child.

This will be their families’ ticket of entry into the United States. For them, no pesky visa applications, no waiting in line for several years like so many thousands that enter this country through the front door. Pregnant Third World women have discovered that the only thing they have to do is cross the U.S./Mexico border. The Fourteenth Amendment is their ticket.
    ANCHOR BABIES: BORN IN THE USA--The Abuse of the Fourteenth Amendment—PART I - Denver Immigration Reform | Examiner.com

We will never solve the illegal immigration problem as long as Automatic Birthright Citizenship is applied to children of illegal aliens. .

2. LilOlLady

LilOlLady Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +761
    ILLEGALS’ Anchor Babies Prepping the Takeover of America by the 3rd World

Latino Population Growth Fueled by U.S. Births — Not Immigration

With immigration slowing, babies born in the U.S. – rather than newly arrived Mexican immigrants – are now driving most of the fast growth in the Latino population.

"As these young Latinos age, they will enter public schools, participate in the nation's economy as workers and consumers, and enter the growing pool of Hispanic eligible voters," said Mark Hugo López, associate director of the Pew Hispanic Center, who co-authored the study released Thursday.

Read more: http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/ne...d-by-us-births-not-immigration/#ixzz1WYU9xald

One Old Vet » ILLEGALS’ Anchor Babies Prepping the Takeover of America by the 3rd World

Last edited: Jul 25, 2011
  3. LilOlLady

LilOlLady Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +761
    Commentary: 14th Amendment outlines Found Fathers' intentions By Mary Sanchez | The Kansas City Star

Most notable is the 1898 U.S. Supreme Court ruling in the case of San Francisco-born Wong Kim Ark. This son of Chinese immigrants left the U.S. and was denied re-entry. For much of the nation’s early history, Chinese immigrants like his parents were excluded by law from becoming citizens.

He sued. And the ruling is clear: “To hold that the 14th Amendment of the Constitution excludes from citizenship the children born in the United States of citizens or subjects of other countries, would be to deny citizenship to thousands of persons of English, Scotch, Irish, German, or other European parentage, who have always been considered and treated as citizens of the United States.”Commentary: 14th Amendment outlines Found Fathers' intentions | McClatchy

I cannot agree with this ruling because those immigrants mentioned entered this country legally registering through Ellis Island. I believe the 1898 court ruling was a mistake and it set a precedent and that is a tragedy. If the court knew how the 14th Amendment would be mis-used it would have make a difffernt ruling.

4. waltky

waltky Wise ol' monkey Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,884
    Is `cause white people got enough sense to be extra careful not to have another mouth to feed in dis economy an' the white birth rate goin' down...
    :eusa_eh:
    Anti-baby boom: Why U.S. birth rate keeps falling
    August 16, 2011: Right before the recession hit, the U.S. was undergoing a mini baby boom. Now, birth rates are declining fast.

5. uscitizen

uscitizen Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,807
    What about anchor wenches?

6. JMadison

JMadison Constitutionalist

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12
    The Mexicans will do to the US, what they did to Mexico; think about it.

7. Salt Jones

Salt Jones BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +510
    Anchor babies?

The Constitution calls them Americans.

8. Mr. H.

Mr. H. Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,406
    How can a woman be 99% pregnant?

9. Common_Tater

Common_Tater With butter & sour cream

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5
    There is a MASSIVE difference between many Latios and true immigrants. True immigrants register and fill out the proper paperwork. Most of these European immigrants came over in the early 20th century. A vast majority registered properly, went through quarantine and became contributors to society. Many Latinos come over here illegally and never properly register. They take advantage of our system and are a blight to our communities. Now those who register and become citizens properly are a different story. But all over the US we have a massive illigal Latio problem.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2011
  10. SAJason

SAJason Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5
    No it does not.