Anchor babies are Americans too

And all you jingo jango dipshits are just gonna have to fucking deal with it.
mmkay?

You are right on spot. But you and anchor babies may not like how we "deal with it."
You can take this to the bank, anchor babies are going to disappear in the very near future. Can you fucking deal with that?:eusa_hand:

Anchor babies is just a name and can be erased. Enjoy while you can because their worse nightmare is coming true. Amendment. Do you know what that mean?:cuckoo:

Your opinion, your 'truth.'

But still inconsistent with the facts. :cool:

What "fact" of your tital do you not understand? The meaning of "anchor baby" perhaps?

The fact is that anchor babies ARE American citizens.
The Fact is that the parents are illegals.

to bad so sad for you.

mmkay?

That doesn't make me sad at all.

Did you not say that parents of anchor babies 'should' be deported?

Do you not understand that this is a statement of opinion?

Do you not understand that parents of anchor babies are rarely deported?

If you can piece together these 'facts' perhaps you'll understand why they're inconsistent with your opinion. :lol:

I said that parents of anchor babies are illegal. That is a fact. Deal with it.

'should be deported' is my opinion. Deal with it.

'Should' is not inconsistent with my opinion. Deal with it.

:lol:

And all you jingo jango dipshits are just gonna have to fucking deal with it.
mmkay?

You are right on spot. But you and anchor babies may not like how we "deal with it."
You can take this to the bank, anchor babies are going to disappear in the very near future. Can you fucking deal with that?:eusa_hand:

Anchor babies is just a name and can be erased. Enjoy while you can because their worse nightmare is coming true. Amendment. Do you know what that mean?:cuckoo:
don't be silly...not only would it not pass because many Latinos would be against it...but it would also take away a delicious wedge issue that both sides use for votes.

Hi Two:

They are Americans. Thier parents are not, and just b/c they have a baby on our soil, it doesn't mean they are not criminals, and doesn't mean they get to stay.

We still enforce the law. The family with or w/o the baby is sent back.

No. So called anchor babies are not true Americans, but our idiot politicians refuse to interpret the 14th Amendment accurately.

Wiki Fourteenth Amendment

Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside ....
The illegal aliens born in this country are subject to the jurisdiction of their illegal alien parents and NOT subject to the jurisdiction of any county or state within these United States. This provision was made for SLAVES subject to their masters who were subject to the jurisdiction of the state and township where he lived. These slaves were brought here against their will and made the property of U.S. Citizens, which is a much different case than illegal aliens crossing our borders 'illegally' to have their anchor baby.

This is another case of a corrupt U.S. Government allowing illegal aliens to enter our country and benefit from engaging in illegal activities, but We The People allow them to get away with it; so this is what you deserve ...

GL,

Terral

They are Americans. Thier parents are not, and just b/c they have a baby on our soil, it doesn't mean they are not criminals, and doesn't mean they get to stay.

We still enforce the law. The family with or w/o the baby is sent back.

The parent just may be the answer to the anchor baby problem. When they are deported they will take their little anchor babies with them. If we cannot change the
14th Amendment, enforcement will do and it is via the E-Verify I-9-Form.
Crackdown of business, TYSON, has begun and shorty they will get the message that they cannot work and they will self deport with their precious little anchor babies.:clap2:

We need both prevention at the border and clean up in the streets.

I respectfully disagree. I think the treatment given to Cubans should apply universally. Is Mexico really that much of a better and different place to be than Cuba? I also believe that getting serious about border control would suffice.

One place is a crap hole that they people don't want to fix, but can.

The other is a communist dictatorship where people are executed for not towing the line.

so yeah, there's a difference.

But anyone leaving Cuba now, should be sent back.

Apparently you're unaware of the fact that Mexico is run by brutal drug cartels where people have no more freedom or power to influence change than they do in Cuba. People in Mexico are executed everyday for not towing the line, including politicians and policemen.

Forum List

Back