Anathema

A. They didn’t have the internet in the 19th century. You should go live with the Amish who are environmentally conscious.

B. Why what will you do to our kids? What about your look creeps people out?

C. Right and wrong differ from country to country. Hell even north and south. For example southerners marry minors, relatives and owned slaves at one time. Right and wrong has evolved bro. Today we know it’s ok for a black to marry a white or for two men to butt fuck. Right and wrong has changed a lot just in my lifetime and I was born 1970

A. The Amish are fools. Always have been and always will be. Their religion makes them so.

B. I have a very obvious birth defect. It makes many adults and most children uneasy; especially when I’m not in a good mood.

C. Right and Wrong do not change. They never have. The willingness of people to accept Right and Wrong is what changes with time and geography.

Who necro'd this thread?

I am NOT giving this guy donuts; he hits his wife and brags about it.

Well, we're supposed to be nice to noobs, although you don't sound very nice yourself, so Welcome anyway, and I'm sure you'll find that there are others here that think they are just as tough as you think you are.....hope you all meet....:lol:

I'm not nice or tough. I'm stubborn, arrogant, close-minded, and generally unpleasant. Other than that I'm a swell guy.

I'm like that too when I have a turd turn crosswise.

I am NOT giving this guy donuts; he hits his wife and brags about it.

I didn’t bring it back. I don’t eat donuts and likely wouldn’t take any food from you.

I do not brag about corporal punishment. It generally comes up when folks on your side dig into things because they can’t believe anyone still lives a traditional domestic relationship.

Anathema: a person or thing detested or loathed. (dictionary.com)

Trust me, soon enough you will understand why I have chosen this name.

I am a 19th Century man living in a 21st Century world that has no place for me. I am that unpleasant shadow in the corner of your mind that you don't like to admit exists. I am your "odd" uncle that nobody wants to talk to at Thanksgiving dinner. I am the cranky old man you don't let your kids look at when you walk down the street.

I am NOT Politically Correct, Socially Conscious, Environmentally Friendly, or Gender-Neutral. I am Spiritual, not Religous.

I believe in Right and Wrong as the only two ABSOLUTES in the world. I believe these concepts were created at the time our forefathers started to band together into the first social groups thousands of years ago and still remain the same today.

I am an Anachronism, a Traditionalist, and the most unpleasantly Closed-Minded person you have ever met.

..... You have been properly warned.

lol...

loo.jpg

Forum List

Back