Anarchy

Luckily most Americans aren't as fucking stupid as bipat and our robust system of government eliminates his moronic anarchistic far right ideals.
The reality is that most Americans are too stupid to know what's good for them. They keep returning the same corrupt politicians to office every election. HIllary is proof of that.
Yeah you, a dumbfuck on the internet knows better. lmao!
What does that say about you, dumbfuck?

Luckily most Americans aren't as fucking stupid as bipat and our robust system of government eliminates his moronic anarchistic far right ideals.
The reality is that most Americans are too stupid to know what's good for them. They keep returning the same corrupt politicians to office every election. HIllary is proof of that.
You do have a point, I'm just another dumbass on the internets. Your' an anarchist though......and that's pretty fucking stupid.

You do have a point, I'm just another dumbass on the internets. Your' an anarchist though......and that's pretty fucking stupid.
Believing government can be reformed is what is stupid.

These are facts about Anarchy.

Never once in human history was Anarchy ever a good idea.
Its largest time period of Anarchy's widespread existence by far was not in this Epoch, but in the previous Epoch called the Pleistocene epoch.
An entire epoch lost to Human history because of there being no recordings, no written records, no way to comprehend their communications.

Of course from Archaeological evidence, we know that murder, and torture and abuse was rampant among Humans, but with no laws or legal recourse.

No knowledge of anything at all period, means that they cannot provide any accounts of the activities and what they did, or how they lived.
Like feral dogs.

To a smaller extent it existed in the wild west too.

Such is the record that Anarchy has.
:)
I will gladly take Anarchy over what we have today.

Secondly, there are many examples in history of anarchic societies.

These are facts about Anarchy.

Never once in human history was Anarchy ever a good idea.

Really?

Even when it was an alternative to the Soviet Union and Western imperialist proxies in both Ukraine and Spain?

Last edited:
Yes it did, moron. If you knew anything about ancient history you would know that.

It has existed outside ancient history as well. Mostly unintentionally, since anarchism has only been an established school of thought for relatively 200 years.

It has been organized intentionally four times on a large scale in the modern age, and in every instance the anarchists put up a good fight and only lost due to a lack of military resources.

Last edited:
-------------------------------------- the wild west wasn't that wild , a pretty peaceful period actually Iceman .

The Wildness of the West was overblown , but there were problems.

- It was a frontier, so there were no stabilized or organized communities.

- The frontier capitalism made the region attractive to banditry.

- There was no massive dedication of individuals to maintain a peaceful society. There were only a couple of notable vigilante groups, which were more focused on lynching negroes than massacring bandit camps.

Anarchism is the simplest and most intelligent political philosophy.

Allow people to practice their own lifestyle beliefs both socially and economically. Kill any uniformed thugs which oppose true freedom.

The beauty of this being that there is no one regime. All beliefs that do not subject humanity to systematic and institutionalized violence are free to organize to their liking, and only by upholding these ideals can we reach true synthesis among humanity.

Last edited:
For one thing Hunting bison kills the hunter, which isn't the job of a hunter.
And eating wild plant matter comes with a host of problems in and of itself... identification problems and safety problems.

So now you want your statist regime to ban hunting and eating vegetables?

There are left wing anarchists as well. The only necessary rule is that you do not allow the foundation of a soulless machine state.

It is this crazy idea that abstract machines have no moral authority to exercise control over human life, because freedom is vastly preferable to slavery.

Last edited:
The anarchist political movement was very strong in the early 20th century. Some say the modern radical fringe of the libertarian movement is a spin-off of the old anarchists. Personally I think the fringe libertarians are too stoned to know the difference.

The anarchist political movement was very strong in the early 20th century. Some say the modern radical fringe of the libertarian movement is a spin-off of the old anarchists. Personally I think the fringe libertarians are too stoned to know the difference.
Frankly, I think you're a moron.

You have some poor angry child as a logo and you call me a moron rather than stating your case. No surprises here

You have some poor angry child as a logo and you call me a moron rather than stating your case. No surprises here
I don't need to make a "case" against your bilge. It's self refuting.

Forum List

Back