Anarchists Disrupting the Republican Convention

Bonnie

Jun 30, 2004
Wherever
acuf.org/issues/issue18/040820news.asp

The most direct threat as reported by the Daily News included having activists spend a minimum of an hour at a gun shop, skeet range, or target facility then boarding a public train and head directly to the heart of the convention-Penn Station. The activists were then instructed to loiter near the police dogs, even pet dogs to try to allow the dogs to pick up the scent of the gun powder satiration on their clothes. The instructions said it would work best if there were multiple activists standing in the seperate doorways so as to pick up multiple "positives" by the dogs.

"With any luck," the posting said, "Madison Square Garden will be evacuated."

Other ideas by the group included throwing bags of marbles under horses' hooves ans the patrol officers guard the convention site. the marbles would cause the horses to loose their balance and create great pain. One other suggestion included shooting horses with with marbles out of sling shots.

I really did not watch the Dem convention, but I don't remember hearing about any kind of activity like this in Boston?? Im sure the City is prepared for this, but you have to marvel at once again the hypocracy of these Liberal anarchists.

I doubt I'd shed a tear of the US Gov't sent in a group from Al Qaeda to infiltrate their midst...and blow them all up.

:)

Think about it - Members of Al Qaeda hate Americans. This would be a GOOD opportunity for them to kill a bunch of 'americans', AND get rid of a HUGE problem for those of us with 'common sense'.

:D

It always amazes me how organized the anarchists are.

The funny thing about the anarchists is they think an end to government would solve whatever problems they think they have.

I'd love to go to a meeting of anarchists (yes, they have meetings), with a side arm, an assualt rifle, dressed in full fatigues and inform them that the government protects them from people like me, and should that government cease to exist so would all the freedoms they currently enjoy.

I think that might scare them straight.

Zhukov said:
It always amazes me how organized the anarchists are.

The funny thing about the anarchists is they think an end to government would solve whatever problems they think they have.

I'd love to go to a meeting of anarchists (yes, they have meetings), with a side arm, an assualt rifle, dressed in full fatigues and inform them that the government protects them from people like me, and should that government cease to exist so would all the freedoms they currently enjoy.

I think that might scare them straight.

I think in order for them to understand the message you would be trying to convey, it is necessary to posess an actual brain, which it's obvious they are devoid of :banana2:

Forum List

Back