Anarchism

Oh, and the goobers who carry those (D)s by their names all swim in the same cesspool as Cheney, yet are as pure as a spring rain.

Give it up, hackasaurus rex. :lol:

I never said "the goobers who carry those (D)'s by there name" ... (are) "as pure as a spring rain".

You're not only dishonest Oddude, you're fully incompetent of making a competent personal attack. Knock off the psuedo-intellectualism and tell us what really motivates you [I suspect you're hung up on & hope to hook up with Michelle Bachman, a women your intellectual equal and someone grounded in reality, an anchor you desperately need).
Even though you didn't say it, such is tacitly implied in your every Hegelian wet dream post.

And for someone as delusional and borderline sociopathic as you, I'd hardly be the one sitting around commenting on another's grounding in reality. :lol:

Okay, it doesn't have to be a religious sect. How about a party, maybe a tea party? (Don't you guys have a sense of humor?)

Hmm, doesn't a sect/party/movement usually start with one leader ( Jesus Christ, Joseph Smith, Sarah Palin, Joseph McCarthy)?

Oh, and the goobers who carry those (D)s by their names all swim in the same cesspool as Cheney, yet are as pure as a spring rain.

Give it up, hackasaurus rex. :lol:

I never said "the goobers who carry those (D)'s by there name" ... (are) "as pure as a spring rain".

You're not only dishonest Oddude, you're fully incompetent of making a competent personal attack. Knock off the psuedo-intellectualism and tell us what really motivates you [I suspect you're hung up on & hope to hook up with Michelle Bachman, a women your intellectual equal and someone grounded in reality, an anchor you desperately need).
Even though you didn't say it, such is tacitly implied in your every Hegelian wet dream post.

And for someone as delusional and borderline sociopathic as you, I'd hardly be the one sitting around commenting on another's grounding in reality. :lol:

"borderline sociopathic"? Oddude, before you go there best consider the theory of holes and stop digging. I have my trusty dusty DSM - IV (R) on my book case. I think you're off our Axis.

"borderline sociopathic"? Oddude, before you go there best consider the theory of holes and stop digging. I have my trusty dusty DSM - IV (R) on my book case. I think you're off our Axis.

:eusa_eh:

You want to know what true anarchy is?

Look to Pakistan and Afghanistan, in the places where there is tribal rule only.

Each tribe tries to kill or take over the other, and they never cooperate.

That is what it would be like to live in anarchy, it's survival of the fittest on steroids.

Look to Pakistan and Afghanistan, in the places where there is tribal rule only.

That is what it would be like to live in anarchy, it's survival of the fittest on steroids.

Exactly.

If there's a system of rule, it's not anarchy, since anarchy literally means 'without rule' or 'without ruler(s)'.

If there's a system of rule, it's not anarchy, since anarchy literally means 'without rule' or 'without ruler(s)'.

Tribal rule means that only tribes rule, and since they are always trying to take each other over, or kill each other, they never cooperate.

Wanna know why Pakistan and Afghanistan DON'T have a central government? There ya go.

I suppose that you think gangs in LA divvying up their hoods is a form of government too?

Tribal rule means that only tribes rule, and since they are always trying to take each other over, or kill each other, they never cooperate.

Wanna know why Pakistan and Afghanistan DON'T have a central government? There ya go.
Replace 'tribal rule' with 'national sovereignty', 'tribes' with 'national governments', and 'pakistan and afghanistan' with Earth and you're arguing the 'progressives's case...

maybe they should have a single national government any more than we need a world government or the North American Union...

just saying...

Exactly.

I would offer Somalia as the best example. Pakistan has an elected government and Afghanistan has a government installed by the Bush Administrtion. As for tribul rule, it is a system of rules, codified or not.

Forum List

Back