Anagrams

Said1

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2004
Somewhere in Ontario
Below is a short story with 10 capitalized words or phrases which are anagrams of words that all fit in a certain category. Can you find the anagrams and determine the category?

"A salesman with a CHIC NAME and the ability to quickly MATCH PAIRS of shoes that PERTAIN to CITY SHIPS was talking to a CHEATER. "I saw you paint a STRIPE on that SCARY TREE," he said, "and you had better remove it before I REPORT you. OUR HAT wearing club will be on you before you can even TRY A NOTE on that slide whistle."

Said1 said:
Below is a short story with 10 capitalized words or phrases which are anagrams of words that all fit in a certain category. Can you find the anagrams and determine the category?

"A salesman with a CHIC NAME and the ability to quickly MATCH PAIRS of shoes that PERTAIN to CITY SHIPS was talking to a CHEATER. "I saw you paint a STRIPE on that SCARY TREE," he said, "and you had better remove it before I REPORT you. OUR HAT wearing club will be on you before you can even TRY A NOTE on that slide whistle."
I'm too lazy to figure this out. All that come to me is:http://shoeblogs.com/wordpress/category/shoes/blahnik/

Kathianne said:
I'm too lazy to figure this out. All that come to me is:http://shoeblogs.com/wordpress/category/shoes/blahnik/

Shoes. I'll take these in a 9. :)

14kboots.jpg

Said1 said:

Category is : Professions....

CHIC NAME - Mechanic
MATCH PAIRS - Pharmacist
PERTAIN - Painter
CITY SHIPS - Physicist
CHEATER - teacher
STRIPE - priest
SCARY TREE -secretary
REPORT - porter
OUR HAT - author
TRY A NOTE - attorney

KarlMarx said: