Debate Now An Unhappy Birthday for Obamacare?

Check all statements that you believe to be mostly true:

• 1. I support Obamacare in its entirety as it is.

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • 2. I mostly support Obamacare in its entirety.

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • 3. I want to see parts of Obamacare fixed.

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • 4. I want to see most of Obamacare repealed.

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • 5. I want Obamacare repealed and replaced.

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • 6. I want Obamacare repealed and a return to the free market.

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • 7. Other and I'll explain with my post.

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
I'll ask again....is our overall spending on health care going down.

All we heard about was 16%. Those who've said this never really provided the basis for their numbers.....it's going to be a shame when they start saying 13% and "Wow...look at that" and we've got no basis for verification.

All we heard about was 16%. Those who've said this never really provided the basis for their numbers.....it's going to be a shame when they start saying 13% and "Wow...look at that" and we've got no basis for verification.
What they meant was the cost would go down somewhat for people who would be collecting welfare and significantly for people getting access to millions of dollars of health care for pennies on the dollar to cover their pre-existing conditions and that everyone else would get screwed HARD. The idea is really to come up with a way to tax the upper middle class to death for the benefit of the super rich and the middle to lower income folks.

What they meant was the cost would go down somewhat for people who would be collecting welfare and significantly for people getting access to millions of dollars of health care for pennies on the dollar to cover their pre-existing conditions and that everyone else would get screwed HARD. The idea is really to come up with a way to tax the upper middle class to death for the benefit of the super rich and the middle to lower income folks.

Let's see if any of the Obamacare supporters can provide information.

All we heard about was how we were spending 16%.

If we are still spending 16%, then what did Obama do for us ?

The crickets are loud on this one.

We were spending at 16%. That was the complaint.

Are we still spending at that level ?

Forum List

Back