An Unbiased Poll With obama DOWN... BIG...

I'm not an Obama supporter you stupid fuck. What I am is an intelligent, educated person, unlike yourself. Your "poll" doesn't prove dick without a scientific sample. If you seriously believe that Obama is losing to Romney two to one, then do us all a favor and pull your bottom lip over your head and swallow.

You are one seriously ignorant mother fucker if you think there is anything "scientific" about the "professional" poll. The people who run them are PAID to run them stupid. And thus, have an agenda to get the exact numbers their employers want... This random poll of Americans is exponentially more accurate than anything that the Obama team, Geoerge Soros, or the Huffington Post are putting out...

LMAO!!!!!! :rofl::rofl: Better than the Sunday funnies.

Seriously. Mark Twain once said, “Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.“ I think that's good advice I'm going to take.

I've belonged to a polling site called YouGov for a few years now. They send me a poll about once a week and the polls will cover just about anything political to social to commercial. About two months ago they started a page for a personal profile and for all the YouGov members to interact and give personal ratings and opinions of any and all public and political figures. I would say that YouGov is as good of a NON BIASED, cross section of America as one can get, so the results of this page are not tainted by an agenda. It is simply the members of YouGov freely giving their opinion, and oh what an opinion it is. It has obama down by don't like and really don't likes, to like and really likes by 5274 to 3219. That's getting close to a TWO TO ONE MARGIN AGAINST obama. I think it's safe to say that yes, obama will lose the election in November. The only question left is how bad will he get his ass kicked?

yougov.jpg

It will be fun to bring this up after the election. Romney is circling the drain....your post is funny.

Internet polls

Doesn't get any better than that

Ron Paul would be president

Without a break down of the sample it's irrelevant.

The sample is random. It's America.

Sorry the news is bad for your little boi king messiah anti American shit stain.

He's not an Obama supporter, nice knee-jerk though.

It's not shocking that you'd throw this poll up as if it has significance.

I can't trust your determinations of the type of people on that site, because you're obviously biased.

Obama is going to lose a landslide just like Carter did to Reagan. He knows it, the party knows it, and the liberal hacks here know it.

No president has ever been re-elected with unemployment above 7%. Obama has never been below 8%. Game Over.

Hey moron. Look at FDR's numbers. You're a total idiot.

Im just wondering how many times Im going to be posting up THIS...................

ACutting20lifeguard20chair20AI138820Diana20_xlarge.jpg

.........in here on election night!!!

I have your answer already. Zero. Zero times you will be posting that on election night which, coincidentally, is the number of times you will post here after the reelection.

Obama is going to lose a landslide just like Carter did to Reagan. He knows it, the party knows it, and the liberal hacks here know it.

No president has ever been re-elected with unemployment above 7%. Obama has never been below 8%. Game Over.

There's a first time for everything. He'll just blame Bush and it will work again.

Forum List

Back