An outsider's perspective of our bullshit

hortysir

In Memorial of 47
Apr 30, 2010
Port Charlotte, FL
While Republicans are deciding among themselves whether to open a separate investigation into Hillary Clinton’s email controversy, evidence keeps piling up that shows serious problems ahead for Mrs. Clinton. Yet the media continue feasting on what they perceive as turmoil in the GOP presidential race. When looked at objectively, Mrs. Clinton’s problems should prove far more consequential than anything facing the Republicans. And current polls reflect that problem.

,,,,snip,,,,,,

The latest batch of emails was released on October 30, revealing an additional 266 messages that are now “deemed classified, bringing to 666 the total number of messages so far,” as reported by The Washington Times, but ignored by most of the media. “One of the messages, sent by a State Department staffer, even labeled itself ‘confidential’ in the subject line to Mrs. Clinton, despite her insistence that none of the information should have been secret at the time. The email contained what the staffer called ‘a good report’ from a top German official who’d met with then-Serbian President Boris Tadic. All information gleaned from foreign governments is deemed classified.”

,,,,snip,,,,

Remember, the FBI is investigating whether or not classified materials were mishandled on Mrs. Clinton’s private, unsecured email server. This occurred as a result of the Intelligence Community Inspector General Charles McCulloch III saying back in July that he had found four of Mrs. Clinton’s emails that were classified out of the first 40 he viewed, including one that was Top Secret.

Read more at Clinton Scandals Threaten Her White House Run - Israel News

Even evil Israel can see through her shit

I believe one of the outsiders in the Republican party will defeat her if she isn't put in prison before the election. I see Ben Carson and Donald Trump as viable candidates if they can keep their cool and learn to ignore the media. People who know the issues are able to chew the meat and spit out the bones. It's a long time to Nov. 2016. They need to settle in and get comfortable with being "uncomfortable". I'm seeing too much vindication. They've got to stop that. It's a sign of weakness. When your surrounded by sharks it isn't wise to vindicate yourself. Better to laugh it off (as ridiculous) and run their own race.

While Republicans are deciding among themselves whether to open a separate investigation into Hillary Clinton’s email controversy, evidence keeps piling up that shows serious problems ahead for Mrs. Clinton. Yet the media continue feasting on what they perceive as turmoil in the GOP presidential race. When looked at objectively, Mrs. Clinton’s problems should prove far more consequential than anything facing the Republicans. And current polls reflect that problem.

,,,,snip,,,,,,

The latest batch of emails was released on October 30, revealing an additional 266 messages that are now “deemed classified, bringing to 666 the total number of messages so far,” as reported by The Washington Times, but ignored by most of the media. “One of the messages, sent by a State Department staffer, even labeled itself ‘confidential’ in the subject line to Mrs. Clinton, despite her insistence that none of the information should have been secret at the time. The email contained what the staffer called ‘a good report’ from a top German official who’d met with then-Serbian President Boris Tadic. All information gleaned from foreign governments is deemed classified.”

,,,,snip,,,,

Remember, the FBI is investigating whether or not classified materials were mishandled on Mrs. Clinton’s private, unsecured email server. This occurred as a result of the Intelligence Community Inspector General Charles McCulloch III saying back in July that he had found four of Mrs. Clinton’s emails that were classified out of the first 40 he viewed, including one that was Top Secret.

Read more at Clinton Scandals Threaten Her White House Run - Israel News

Even evil Israel can see through her shit

I agree with your signature, Hortysir. We need to dump every single one of them and start over. House and Senate. Clean it out.

"Even evil Israel can see" ? :lol:

Let's get honest. This is an op-ed, and it's written by Roger Aronoff, a far-right activist here in the US. It's simply printed in an Israeli publication. I believe he's based in Texas. Hardly an "outsider". Moreover he's with AIM, which has been milking this "liberal media" cow for decades.

Let's get honest. This is an op-ed, and it's written by Roger Aronoff, a far-right activist here in the US. It's simply printed in an Israeli publication. I believe he's based in Texas. Hardly an "outsider". Moreover he's with AIM, which has been milking this "liberal media" cow for decades.

He's with AIM?!
b007486ce442fa49687309d518423e10-d51f891.jpg

You definitely can't trust those shifty bastards! :lol:

I disabled the links when I was copying, but if you go to the article there are supporting links.

An op-ed? Yes.
But a supported op-ed,

So, now that we're done attacking the source, would you care to address any of the facts presented?
Or would you feel better going back to a thread about how Carson can't prove anecdotes?

I disabled the links when I was copying, but if you go to the article there are supporting links.

An op-ed? Yes.
But a supported op-ed,

So, now that we're done attacking the source, would you care to address any of the facts presented?
Or would you feel better going back to a thread about how Carson can't prove anecdotes?

I was never in such a thread. I don't follow that shit. Mainly what I do is sniff out bogus media claims. This one kinda stood out.

And you might note, I'm not "attacking the source". I'm attacking YOU for misrepresenting who that source is. Your title is complete bullshit.

An op-ed? Yes.
But a supported op-ed,

I was never in such a thread. I don't follow that shit. Mainly what I do is sniff out bogus media claims. This one kinda stood out.

And you might note, I'm not "attacking the source". I'm attacking YOU for misrepresenting who that source is. Your title is complete bullshit.
And I'll readily admit that I just saw the name of the publication and didn't research the author or his affiliations.
None of which changes the facts, so I never felt a need.

Forum List

Back