An ordinary day at the gun range is better than a great day doing anything else

I lose when you get vulgar and say screw the entire world of Journalism and law enforcement. And fascists are right-wing no matter what your disgraceful right-wing propaganda says. You are not unicorns of freedom, you are dupes of the rich and corporations. Gun corporations in this case.
Now you outright lie. I never said any such thing. What horrible scum you stains are.

True that, franco needs two of those five-gallon buckets. What he hails as "journalism" is nothing more than lies and propaganda made up to support the Democrats.

Nor does he know or care anything about law-enforcement. My county Sheriff approves of those who carry concealed weapons. The only "fascists" I know of are those like franco, who want to regulate guns out of existence.

And if it matters, I actually like gun corporations. They not only give us great products, but political support as well.
No civilians need automatic weapons, and there needs to be background checks for all sales, like 12 States already have. 90% approve the idea. You people are nutty, time for more tinfoil.

"Needing" and "wanting" are two different things, didn't your union teachers ever explain the difference to you?

Nobody "needs" automatic weapons, yet people have them. There are a couple people in my neck of the woods who own legally-purchased fully-automatic weapons or "machine guns", if you will.

They have shoots at their house sometimes, about a quarter mile away from me. It sounds awesome. And guess what the best part of it is? I'll tell you: You can't do a single thing about it. :laughing0301:

Here: Go buy one for yourself if you can afford one...

Class III - NFA - Full-Auto For Sale

NFA Class III Weapons for Sale | Arego's Guns

NFA (Class III) Firearms & Weaponry | Tombstone Tactical

Franklin Gun Shop - NFA CLASS III
Please I just want background checks, super duper. I will look at these very interesting.

I doubt that you could even pass the background check to buy one of those, since pot heads are ineligible to purchase any firearm.

Not all arms, super duper.I do believe I will go with the supreme court on that one. Well regulated militia... I'll tell you how it is pal no automatics and background checks are coming for all sales

You are clueless. The Supreme Court ruled in Heller that the Second Amendment was an INDIVIDUAL RIGHT. Also, they protected firearms in COMMON USE in the Heller decision. Semi automatic firearms are the MOST common use in the U.S. So good luck banning semi automatics. Background checks are irrelevant to me. I ALWAYS pass them.
I am talking about background checks and banning all conversion kits to automatic. About 90% approve those.

I lose when you get vulgar and say screw the entire world of Journalism and law enforcement. And fascists are right-wing no matter what your disgraceful right-wing propaganda says. You are not unicorns of freedom, you are dupes of the rich and corporations. Gun corporations in this case.
Now you outright lie. I never said any such thing. What horrible scum you stains are.

True that, franco needs two of those five-gallon buckets. What he hails as "journalism" is nothing more than lies and propaganda made up to support the Democrats.

Nor does he know or care anything about law-enforcement. My county Sheriff approves of those who carry concealed weapons. The only "fascists" I know of are those like franco, who want to regulate guns out of existence.

And if it matters, I actually like gun corporations. They not only give us great products, but political support as well.
No civilians need automatic weapons, and there needs to be background checks for all sales, like 12 States already have. 90% approve the idea. You people are nutty, time for more tinfoil.

"Needing" and "wanting" are two different things, didn't your union teachers ever explain the difference to you?

Nobody "needs" automatic weapons, yet people have them. There are a couple people in my neck of the woods who own legally-purchased fully-automatic weapons or "machine guns", if you will.

They have shoots at their house sometimes, about a quarter mile away from me. It sounds awesome. And guess what the best part of it is? I'll tell you: You can't do a single thing about it. :laughing0301:

The problem is the number of conversion kits and gadgets to make semi-automatic into automatic. We need some laws and big punishments for that. Nobody is against collectors of old automatics for $15,000 a piece.

There are no "conversion kits" on the market, besides the bump-fire stock which didn't change the internal mechanism.

However, criminals have no problem converting semi-auto weapons to fire in full-auto. Never heard of the North Hollywood Shootout? They altered their weapons to fire fully-automatic.

North Hollywood shootout - Wikipedia

Which means that no matter what you do, criminals will always find ways around the law.

Please I just want background checks, super duper. I will look at these very interesting.
I dont ever get back ground checked. Scary huh?

I actually had the BATF put a three-day hold on me when I went to purchase a pistol in Texas, back in 2004. I was waiting to go to court on my first DUI but after three days, it went through.

Last edited:

I dont ever get back ground checked. Scary huh?

I actually had the BATF put a three-day hold on me when I went to purchase a pistol in Texas, back in 2004. I was waiting to go to court on my first DUI but after three days, it went through.
Yeah, when you get ran through the ringer by the FBI to get a CHL, they figure you're good to go.

Last edited:
I decided to take a range day this morning, since I've been reloading quite alot of ammunition. I took a 30-06, a WW2 Japanese 6.5mmx50 Arisaka, a .44 magnum revolver, and a 9mm pistol. A good range day requires alot of stuff, so here it was loaded in the back of the car...

1-11-19%20range1.jpg

The first firearm I wanted to shoot was a World War One era P-1917 Enfield 30-06 that was manufactured sometime around 1918. It had been sporterized back in the 1960's. Gunsmithing back then was a highly-developed art, and whomever did the rework did a really nice job...

1-11-19%20range2.jpg

1-11-19%20range3.jpg

1-11-19%20range4.jpg

1-11-19%20range5.jpg

1-11-19%20range6.jpg

When I got to the range, it was cloudy and 21 degrees. I tacked a blanket around the bench and fired up a 1950's kerosene heater to take the edge off the cold...

1-11-19%20range7.jpg

1-11-19%20range8.jpg

1-11-19%20range9.jpg

The first five rounds I put through the Enfield were some 1942-dated USGI military ammo with 150 grain bullets. I was shooting at a target placed out at 100 yards...

1-11-19%20range9a.jpg

I then commenced to shoot the handloads I loaded, starting with the minimum charge of 42.0 grains of IMR 3031 powder, and increasing each group of five shots by 0.5 grains per step. By the time I got up to 44.5 grains of powder, the shot groups started tightening up...

1-11-19%20range9b.jpg

1-11-19%20range9c.jpg

By the time I got to the ones loaded with 45 grains of powder, the shot groups were pretty tight, except for the two flyers. I probably flinched due to the recoil. The bullets were traveling on an average of 2660 fps as measured on the chronograph, which is a little slow. The maximum velocity for this weight bullet is somewhere around 2900 fps, so I'll ease the next batch of handloads up a little at a time...

1-11-19%20range9d.jpg

1-11-19%20range9e.jpg

I never did shoot the Japanese rifle, .44 magnum, or the 9mm. Four hours out in the 21 degree cold and I was ready to go home. Maybe next time.
View attachment 239982
No Democrat is against having fun with legal guns...

Take your lies somewhere else.

Forum List

Back