Pretty disturbing documentary that shows how protected and nearly untouchable the elite of the Hollywood liberal elites are when it comes to pedophilia/child molestation.

I know, just like the Catholic clergy, always getting away with piddling little kids...What's up with that and the conservatives pervs?

And cons voted for Trump after he bragged about groping women.
Trump never groped women. That wasn't what he was saying. He was taking about women throwing themselves at celebrities.

Not to mention that off hand pussy grabbing comment had nothing at all to do with little kids...

Lefties are so intellectually dishonest it's disgusting. I test out as a centrist and I used to consider myself middle road, but after the shit I've seen lately I want nothing to do with the left - bunch of lying pieces of shit. I hope their party dies an agonizingly shameful death and is outed as a corrupted terrorist organization by history.

Ah yes, let's put those pedophiles on the center stage, let them be directors for the NRA, big speakers for the GOP. Kind of like Ted Nugent. LOL What you seem to be saying here is that your pedophiles are bad, our pedophiles are good.
Ted is not an elected official. Jack weed

Hollywood progressives act like muslims in their private lives, raping children.

Why pedophiles are everywhere protected and do not get punished? Because they are politicians, NWO, satanists, presstitutes etc.:

Was Miley Cyrus ritualistically raped at the Bohemian Grove ?

The Royal Arch of Freemasonry is one of the highest degrees in Masonry and according to British Intelligence Officers “they have their fair share of sociopaths” The Royal Arch is for the people who “will do anything, absolutely anything to get on”Indoctrination is by degree, but if you are caught by the Royal Arch as a child, as I was, you will be subject to such deliberately traumatic rape, torture and “mind control” that a normal person disassociates.

Injections are administered to prevent recall, and drugs such as Rohypnol are used along with electroshock punishment. Most of the people involved in the Royal Arch would have been through this at the hands of their own “Illuminati” or “multi-generational-Satanic” family. For example, Douglas Hurd (Foreign Secretary) and his son Thomas Hurd (‘Diplomat’/MI-6 Officer) Hurd. They will then often suffer displacement – meting out similar punishments to others – and cognitive dissonance identifying with the organization that abused them.

The best way to understand how they work together is to see the agenda as “a force”. They are Luciferian but some take it more seriously than others. Either way they all agree that the way to prove one’s power is to cause suffering to others and that “do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law”. If you can imagine what ‘normal’ people regard as the worst possible philosophy, you will also be pretty close.

Those who are in with the Royal Arch can let their offspring be ‘treated’ with electroshock therapy three times a week. At the extreme, Miley Cyrus’s father (left) used to rape her live at Bohemian Grove as one of the leading attractions.

This would explain Miley Cyrus’s manufactured hyper-sexual behavior her psychosis coupled with the agenda to project degradation to the youth.

Was Miley Cyrus Ritualistically Raped at the Bohemian Grove ?

screen-shot-2014-12-08-at-9-05-25-pm.png

Ah yes, let's put those pedophiles on the center stage, let them be directors for the NRA, big speakers for the GOP. Kind of like Ted Nugent. LOL What you seem to be saying here is that your pedophiles are bad, our pedophiles are good.
Ted is not an elected official. Jack weed
Neither are Hollywood stars....maybe you opened the wrong thread, big guy

Hollywood progressives and progressive career politicians think Weinstein is a God...

Forum List

Back