An Open Letter to the White Right - Rant by Tim Wise

What a fucking racist.

Someone needs to point out to him that when the whites are the minority, Affirmative Action will give them advantages they have never had before, and it will take away advantages the current minorities have always taken for granted. I won't be here when it happens, but I know how it will turn out.

Yup....us white folks aren't cool. Us white folks are gonna squander our chance. Us white folks are gonna party our asses off.....Blah Blah Blah.

Seems like all of the shit this asshole is bitching about we just got through witnessing from the Democrats for 4 years so maybe he needs to STFU.

I'm as convinced as this author is that America is becoming a shithole.

I'm not as hopeful as he that time will heal this wound.

In the first case he presumes that the VOTE can change the dynamic.

In the second he presume that his generation won't spawn a whole new generation of finks who will take up the mantle of oppression that they got handed from their fathers..

It will, I assure you, it will.

In the second he presume that his generation won't spawn a whole new generation of finks who will take up the mantle of oppression that they got handed from their fathers..

I don't recall you complaining when the dems won big, nor when they passed all the deficit spending. But NOW we have a problem right?

I don't recall you complaining when the dems won big, nor when they passed all the deficit spending. But NOW we have a problem right?

I'm sure you don't recall that.

I wasn't here when the Dems won big.

But I have been saying for the last year or so that the problems we face stem from issues BEYOND petty partisan politics.

Leave it to a partisan imbecile like you to not get that.

Y'all? cuz?

I need a Retard to English dictionary to make sense of the article

Obama set race relations back a generation. I think we'll have female, asian, hispanic, maybe even an openly gay and numerous white presidents before we feel comfortable enough as a country to let a black person be commander in chief again.

Forum List

Back