An olive branch

Barr’s findings were released yesterday and they were good news for the President. Finally, all this will be put behind him

Until the full report is released, the cloud will still be over his presidency

Actually, the "cloud" is now over the Democrats and anti-Trump folks.

Not really

We were not the ones entangled with the Russians

But, we now know that Trump was not either. So, the cloud is your refusal to accept the truth. You were warned years ago that the Democrats shouldn't put all their eggs into the "Russia basket" and should instead concentrate on improving the lives of the middle class. Instead, they became obsessed with the Russia case to the point that they've done nothing but TALK about the middle class and still have done nothing positive for people. And, you continue to show that you can't accept reality and will have nothing to offer in the future.
So you don't understand why Democrats want to see the report? What Mueller did find and what he investigated and found to be a nothing burger?

How can you see something that isn't there?
I'm guessing Mueller looked into some things that he found no evidence to charge anyone with. Agreed? What things, specifically, did he look into? That might give Democrats more confidence in the ultimate decision.

Ma'am, listen to me for just a second without partisan eyes------------> If there was no collusion, then thinking people after ask themselves...……..why did anyone ever think there was? What evidence brought about this investigation, and since it was phony information, who gave the lying information to start it?

Don't you think that is important, that our whole government was mostly paralyzed by a lie?

You know, it could be swamp rat Republicans as much as swamp rat Democrats, and what percentage is unimportant, you have been LIED TO, and the media helped.

Don't you want to know, and if it was a conspiracy, make sure it NEVER happens again! This whole thing is about PRESIDENTS, not a Republican President. It is about the office, not who holds the office.

We can agree, to disagree on policy every day, but what we can NOT do, is scare the hell out of our brightest people from running for any office, if they believe that if they are successful and get elected, the wrath of some people in Washington will descend upon them, like the plague!
I'll be following the next phase of this with interest. I was pretty sure the FISA warrant furor was all just hurt feelings and squashed toes, but it sure seems like the idea is percolating up toward responsible adults who may just look into this.
We'll see.

And we both agree. Let it lead us to wherever it goes. The swamp rats from both entities need to be removed. Neither of us are dumb, we just need accurate information.

We can never change minds, if the best we can do is make the other person worse than what we have to offer. Sadly, that is todays politics.

Be one of those who rise above that. Will you get a trophy? Will you even get an "atta boy/girl?"

Probably not, in fact, you will probably get attacked from your own people. But reality asks the question-------->do YOU want to be a solution to the problem? It is not that YOU should become a moderate, or anything resembling that; but rather are you willing to face reality!

Obama was NOT born outside of the United States, and Trump did NOT collude! Now where do we go from here? Should we continue to debate that which is proven, or rather, should we debate policy, and make our most convincing case?

People like YOU have the choice! Why should any of us fight a losing battle? Do we have such little confidence in our points?

I believe you have confidence, and while I do not agree with you, I look forward to disagreeing.

Let Washington clean their own mess. We, (you and I) have a decision to make. I look forward to your input.
I already make my own decisions based on what I know. I'm an Independent, have always been, and that is not just a political label about my voting status. I don't let others do my thinking for me, not even politically. And yes, I do catch it from both sides at times. Oh well. I'll be happy to talk to you, too, so long as you don't need to lump me into a sack with the partisans. People call me a Democrat all the time because my opinions often dovetail with theirs, but the horseshit the Dems (AND the Repubs) have been pulling the past decade is infuriating and I'm about done with both of them at this point. It isn't going to turn me into an anarchist, though, or a Libertarian. I don't let others do my thinking for me. Not even them.

Forum List

Back