An Olive Branch From Cultsmasher

First, even IF governments formed a monopoly, it is better for the government to be doing the monopoly rather than a private company.

100% stupid and liberal!! 1000 private companies all competing will come up with far better products than one govt monopoly with no life and death incentive to succeed. Imagine how stupid and liberal you must be not to know that?

Without the driving factor of capitalism, governments would have to step in to some degree to provide added incentive for innovation. But even if they didn't, you would have to be high to think that in the lack of ecomomic incentive, innovation would stop completely. Also, why in the hell would think that there needs to be a life and death incentive to succeed.

Also, just how sucessful do you think people need to be. For example, Bill Gates makes 11.5 BILLION per year. Which is about 1.38 million per hour. Nobody is worth that kind of money.

, you would have to be high to think that in the lack of ecomomic incentive, innovation would stop completely.
no not completely but when you are facing death for example you want the new cancer drug yesterday. Do you understand?

Also, why in the hell would think that there needs to be a life and death incentive to succeed.

because life and death is at stake. In China 60 million slowly starved to death under liberalism, now under Republican capitalism 60 million can buy cars.

One of the things you would find out is that corporations are psychotic and sociopathic entities.

excellent liberal Marxism. Pfizer, for example, is nuts for looking for a cure for cancer and thinking anyone would buy it!! Imagine how stupid and liberal you must be??

Why do you have to be such a shithead. If somebody came up with a cure for cancer, people would buy it. (Though one already exists) Also, just yesterday I saw a thing on the news about a company that came out with a cure for hepatitis C. But it is so expensive, nobody can afford it. And a lot of Vietnam veterans caught it in Vietnam. But the VA can't afford to give it to veterans.

As for private companies, they couldn't give a shit.

who would succeed a private company that produced a good product or one that produced a bad one?? Imagine how stupid and liberal you must be not to know that?
Fuck the products. I am talking about the quality of life for PEOPLE in general.

dear, products include medicine music sports movies etc all of which contribute to the quality and length of life

. For their size, the economies of both Germany and Japan kicks our ass in terms of the yearly value of our exports.

how stupid, small countries like Germany and Japan are too small to make a broad range of stuff so they have to export a lot to import a lot. If exporting meant wealth Germany and Japan would have higher per capita income than we have!!

Econ 101!! imagine how stupid and liberal you must be not to know that!!

When it comes to per capita income, Germany and Japan do better than we do. When you take into consideration that they don't have to pay shit for medical coverage. Also, in France for example, they don't have to pay shit for a college education. Also, for what Germany and Japan produces when they don't have shit in natural resources compared to the U.S., they spank the U.S. all to hell like an adult might spank a petulant child. Etc times zillions. So you can shove your Econ 101 up your ass. How moronic and conservative you must be to not know such things.

When it comes to per capita income, Germany and Japan do better than we do. When you take into consideration that they don't have to pay shit for medical coverage. .

dear, when they do the comparisons they do take those things into considerations; if not the comparisons would not be meaningful!! Do you understand??

, you would have to be high to think that in the lack of ecomomic incentive, innovation would stop completely.
no not completely but when you are facing death for example you want the new cancer drug yesterday. Do you understand?

In the realm of science, lack of innovation would likely be less of a problem. But that aside, what do you think is more important. That a few should live, or that all people live well.

In the realm of science, lack of innovation would likely be less of a problem. But that aside, what do you think is more important. That a few should live, or that all people live well.

under capitalism which we now see instantly in China all live far far better. THey went from 0 cars to 20 million a year or from 0 Starbucks to 6000 planned. Do you understand?

When it comes to per capita income, Germany and Japan do better than we do. When you take into consideration that they don't have to pay shit for medical coverage. .

dear, when they do the comparisons they do take those things into considerations; if not the comparisons would not be meaningful!! Do you understand??

I see that you have given up on debating me and resorted to calling me "dear." If you can't keep yourself from calling me "dear," then don't reply to me at all. Because i won't respond to such replies.

I see that you have given up on debating me and resorted to calling me "dear." If you can't keep yourself from calling me "dear," then don't reply to me at all. Because i won't respond to such replies.

dear, you're a lib open Nazi, liked FDR, and have the brains of a lib Nazi. Liberalism is bad. Do you understand?

under capitalism which we now see instantly in China all live far far better. THey went from 0 cars to 20 million a year or from 0 Starbucks to 6000 planned. Do you understand?

The only reason China is doing better is because we sent most of our jobs there. But the whole planet is paying a crushing debt in pollution for doing so. Not to mention the virtual destruction of our middle class.

But the whole planet is paying a crushing debt in pollution for doing so. .

of course that's 100% stupid and liberal since there are more people than ever on earth and they are living at a higher standard of living than ever in human history. The biggest increases have been in China where the pollution is highest. Getting to live with pollution instead of slowly starving to death is not a crushing burden, dummy!!

But the whole planet is paying a crushing debt in pollution for doing so. .

of course that's 100% stupid and liberal since there are more people than ever on earth and they are living at a higher standard of living than ever in human history. The biggest increases have been in China where the pollution is highest. Getting to live with pollution instead of slowly starving to death is not a crushing burden, dummy!!

The earth can't sustainable support the number of people it already has. Also, I was watching something on TV once where they were talking to a supposedly intelligent and well respected Asian Indain woman. She admitted that if all the people in India started living the lifestyle that we do here, the earth couldn't withstand the ecological damage. But her solution wasn't fewer people. Her answer was the same as doomsday cultists such as yourself. Which was that all the people in India should be living the kind of lifestyle that we do in the west. As for pollution in China, pollution doesn't stay put.

The earth can't sustainable support the number of people it already has. .

of course thats stupid given that the earth is supporting the number of people it has at a higher standard of living then ever in human history, and given that the entire earths population could fit into a small part of the Texas panhandle at the density of Manhattan. See why we say a libNazi will be slow??

Forum List

Back