an old story about the moon

Discussion in 'Religion and Ethics' started by Arabian, Aug 26, 2004.

1. Arabian

Arabian Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8
    Hi dearest friend
    I knew something and I hope u could understand it,, and I swear its true and u will like it

In the Qur'an there is a verse
    "The end of the world become soon and the moon has split"
    It’s the story of our messenger of Allah Muhammad when his Quraish people didn’t believe him and told him to gave them a sign to make them believe that there is no god but Allah and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah (cause as we all know they didn’t believe in god and they were believe and pray 4 human and statues that they made) any way they challenged him (Muhammad the messenger of Allah) and told him if u wanna us believe u, u should separate the moon in to two parts (this was at the night sure) and he still pray to god till he could help him in that , so after his prayers Allah (god) inspired him to share at the moon, then the moon split in to two parts in front of Quraish people , and guess what they said that this is some kind of magic and u r a wizard and they didn’t believe him and decided to ask the 1st passenger who enter there land and asked them if they saw something strange and ask them if they saw something strange and they answered "guess what" yes we saw strange thing we saw the moon split in to two parts and one of these part go far from the other and then its come all together again

This isn’t the end if u read in astronomy u will know that the united state spent about 600 thousand million dollar to make the human walk on the board of the moon "think if those money spent on the earth to help people who have no shelter or to rebuild destroyed country or…. Any way they spent it and it's over "and guesses what they saw, they said that the moon was split and come altogether again, the scientist of geology and earth said that the bricks on the board of the moon could look like this only if the moon was split and come all together again
    This truth happened to our prophets Muhammad since 1425 years it's more than miracle
    And the proof in the holly book of qur'an
    As god says
    "The end of the world become soon and the moon has split"
    sorat alqamar "the moon" verse 1
    And u could sure search to know what astrology saw on the moon broad and what I said is true

And if u believed in the second part that mean that the end of the world is soon and u should know the entire right thing coz god will ask us about every thing we done in our life and did we choose the right religion
    And if u want me to make an article about the other life and the end of world with proof sure I will if u want

2. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Arabian, Welcome! I'm sorry I'm tardy with that, but I've been busy. I'm assuming you are Muslim. Where are you from, if I may ask? Interesting story on the moon.

3. Arabian

Arabian Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8
    yes sure u may ask yes im muslim and im from egypt
    and i happy coz u liked the article
    salam

4. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770

How soon is 'soon?' What are your beliefs regarding Christians and Jews? I know this is 'cutting to the chase, but heck, it's a message board.' Wouldn't it be nice to sit with some tea?

5. Arabian

Arabian Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8
    dear Kathianne
    soon mean Ummmm
    let me say
    what if u invite two of your friend and the 1st ask when kamal for example will arive
    u will say soon god welling

when u said soon did u know when exactly he will come ? no sure
    but u r sure that he will come

this is the meaning of soon we r sure it will come but we dont know when
    did u got me

and my beliefs regarding Christians and Jews?
    they are people as me allah created them as he created me
    and i dont have any bad things towards them
    we are all normal human with some changes in thinking

and bout the both religions its a step of ages when allah sent these religions by his messenger to the menkind,and
    its act as sequences ended with Islam
    they all complete each other but as i said before, before changing them(torah,bible)

and sorry cause i delayed your answer
    and i hope u accept it

6. Arabian

Arabian Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8
    and this is a photo the Organization of NASA took
    of the moon
    and it support what said in
    qur'an since more than 1420 year
    [​IMG]
    allah says in his Qu'an
    Quran : 054. Al-Qamar

In the Name of Allâh, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.
    1. The Hour has drawn near, and the moon has been cleft asunder (the people of Makkah requested Prophet Muhammad SAW to show them a miracle, so he showed them the splitting of the moon).[]

2. And if they see a sign, they turn away, and say: "This is continuous magic."

7. ajwps

ajwps Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +46
    Arabian isn't Allah, the Most Beneficent, the most Merciless also the moon-god idol whose moon-daughters are documented by the Prophet Muhammad in his Qur'an?

Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful has declared the all of Islam (every Muslim man, woman and child) must be split assunder with the destruction of Kabah and Mecca.

May Allah, the Most Mercless and Beneficient god of the underworld go the way of all false gods.

Alahu Akbar

8. Arabian

Arabian Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8
    sorry if the photo didnt appear
    it will appear now
    sorry :$
    [​IMG]

9. ajwps

ajwps Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +46
    So the moon is split apart or cleft assunder according to Muhammad?

Sura 54:1

1. The Hour has drawn near, and the moon has been cleft asunder (the people of Makkah requested Prophet Muhammad SAW to show them a miracle, so he showed them the splitting of the moon).

اقْتَرَبَتِ السَّاعَةُ وَانشَقَّ الْقَمَرُ

So a valley in the moon proves that the Muhammad's prophecy came about as he said. Have you ever seen the Grand Canyon from a satellite image?

Does the Grand Canyon prove that the earth was split assunder?

Islam's origins have been traced back by scholars to the ancient fertility religion of the worship of the moon god which was always the dominant religion of Arabia. The moon god was worshipped by praying toward Mecca several times a day, making an annual pilgrimage to the Kabah which was a temple of the moon god, running around the Kabah seven times, caressing an idol of a black stone set in the wall of the Kabah, running between two hills, making animal sacrifices, gathering on Fridays for prayers, giving alms to the poor, etc.. These were pagan rites practised by the Arabs long before Muhammad was born.

The Crescent Moon

What religion today practices the pagan rites of the moon god? Islam! This explains why the crescent moon is the symbol of Islam. It is placed on top of mosques and minarets and displayed on hats, flags, rugs, amulets and even jewellery. Every time you see the Muslim symbol of a crescent moon, you are seeing the ancient symbol of the moon god.

Arabian do you, an Egyptian Muslim know that you are worshipping a moon god? No. Do you know why the crescent moon symbol sits on top of your mosque? No. You are shocked and perhaps angered at these facts of history? Yes. But can mere denial or angry threats refute the fact that Islam is nothing more than a modern version of the ancient religion of the moon god Allah? No. You as an average Muslim has been kept in the dark by the Mullahs and Imams who would lose their power if the truth ever got
    out.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  10. sagegirl

sagegirl Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +42
    Great story....I love the fact that so many stories and traditions are tied together in a huge common cauldron.....everybody takes a ladle of it out and calls it their own.......I dont believe in any god, but consider myself very spiritual. Each of us has our own truth to know and good luck on your journey.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1