An old Constitutionalist

Please inform me why you or anyone else believes I have ever posted as Erick, because this is getting to be a pain in the ass.

BTW, any poster that believes me to have been Erick can kiss my ass, period, end of discussion.

Also, I thought this was to be a thread where new members were to introduce themselves, not a bull shit one.
any thread you start will be a bullshit thread
just like the ones you did on several other forums

At the risk of being banned, you can suck my dick.
you can stop your lies already
and as to your request, i doubt you have one

btw, you wouldnt get banned for that here
stop being such a crybaby and admit who you are

any thread you start will be a bullshit thread
just like the ones you did on several other forums

At the risk of being banned, you can suck my dick.
you can stop your lies already
and as to your request, i doubt you have one

btw, you wouldnt get banned for that here
stop being such a crybaby and admit who you are

I have already told you who I am, so from now on I will just ignor your stupid remarks, because I still do not know where you get this BS.

Citizen?

Or is it Seth?

Constitutionalist this week, maybe Libertarian next, hardcore right winger the following week, only to move on to the hardcore Liberal end of the deal, but not before a slight detour to the religious zealot personality.

Ahhhh, the ever changing Cit.

And I notice in your intro statement that you have decided to put a few years on yourself as well.:eusa_whistle:

Spread enough manure across the world wide web and it eventually catches up with you.:lol:

Citizen?

Or is it Seth?

Constitutionalist this week, maybe Libertarian next, hardcore right winger the following week, only to move on to the hardcore Liberal end of the deal, but not before a slight detour to the religious zealot personality.

And I notice in your intro statement that you have decided to put a few years on yourself as well.:eusa_whistle:

Spread enough manure across the world wide web and it eventually catches up with you.:lol:

For the last time, will one of you assholes please just tell me why you are ganging up on me and what post have I made that causes you to think me someone else.

As far as I know I have started no new threads, made only a limited number of posts, none of which were anything except the truth, and simply do not understand any of this BS.

If you are going to continue with all your BS, at least let me know why, if you have the guts to explain, since I never heard of any of you till I joined this board.

If you will not, or can not explain yourself, shut up.

Citizen?

Or is it Seth?

For the last time, will one of you assholes please just tell me why you are ganging up on me and what post have I made that causes you to think me someone else.

As far as I know I have started no new threads, made only a limited number of posts, none of which were anything except the truth, and simply do not understand any of this BS.

If you are going to continue with all your BS, at least let me know why, if you have the guts to explain, since I never heard of any of you till I joined this board.

Oh that's a rich one!:lol:

If you will not, or can not explain yourself, shut up.

Because we know who you are even though you are trying to pretend it's all just a big ole mistake.

The only constant about you at all is your home state...TN.

Forum List

Back