An old Constitutionalist

The bump is plenty, Kat.

Oh, EEEERRRRIIIIIC??

Where are you, son??

I'm first in line for the debunking!!

C'mon.......Embarrass me!!!

I think he went nite nite. Maybe tomorrow. :popcorn:

Hello everyone,

I am politically independent, and believe the Constitution, not our judicial system, is the law of the land, and what the Constitution ment when adopted is what it means today.

I believe the only way our Constitution can be changed is thru the Amendment process, not thru interpertation by the courts or congress.

I believe that our government was established to protect the individual rights of its citizens, not to control their lives.

Although I believe in God, I feel closer to my creator sitting on a log in the forest than settin among others in a church.

I am a male over the age of retirement, married with children and grandchildren, and live in Tennessee.

This is about all the personal information I feel is worth giving out, so I will wish everyone a good day and a better tomorrow.
WOW, back to being a libertarian again?
gee, you were first a total bushbot, then you turned Libertarian, then you went liberal, now back to the libertarian thing again?
sheeeesh, Eric, you have more twist than a cruller

:lol:

I do not know where you, Dude, or anyone else, ever got the idea that I had ever posted on this board before under any other name, but I never have and have never used the name Erick.

The only other board I ever posted on was the in session message board under the name Tennessesan.

If my word is not good enough for you go commit an impossible act upon yourself.

Also anyone that believed Bush was a conservative would have been a good candidate to purchase ocean front property in Arizona.

Hi Eric!!

Have you changed at all from being the lowlife douchebag from over at Hannity's dump, who ripped off a bunch of people who were gullible enough to be sucked in by you??
LMAO seems the same to me, always changing as the wind blows. :lol:

Hello everyone,

I am politically independent, and believe the Constitution, not our judicial system, is the law of the land, and what the Constitution ment when adopted is what it means today.

I believe the only way our Constitution can be changed is thru the Amendment process, not thru interpertation by the courts or congress.

I believe that our government was established to protect the individual rights of its citizens, not to control their lives.

Although I believe in God, I feel closer to my creator sitting on a log in the forest than settin among others in a church.

I am a male over the age of retirement, married with children and grandchildren, and live in Tennessee.

This is about all the personal information I feel is worth giving out, so I will wish everyone a good day and a better tomorrow.
gee, you were first a total bushbot, then you turned Libertarian, then you went liberal, now back to the libertarian thing again?

I do not know where you, Dude, or anyone else, ever got the idea that I had ever posted on this board before under any other name, but I never have and have never used the name Erick.

The only other board I ever posted on was the in session message board under the name Tennessesan.

If my word is not good enough for you go commit an impossible act upon yourself.

Also anyone that believed Bush was a conservative would have been a good candidate to purchase ocean front property in Arizona.
yeah, sure, whateva ya say Eric

btw, you were one of the biggest Bush ass kissers back a few years ago

Last edited:

Please inform me why you or anyone else believes I have ever posted as Erick, because this is getting to be a pain in the ass.

BTW, any poster that believes me to have been Erick can kiss my ass, period, end of discussion.

Also, I thought this was to be a thread where new members were to introduce themselves, not a bull shit one.

Please inform me why you or anyone else believes I have ever posted as Erick, because this is getting to be a pain in the ass.

BTW, any poster that believes me to have been Erick can kiss my ass, period, end of discussion.

Also, I thought this was to be a thread where new members were to introduce themselves, not a bull shit one.
any thread you start will be a bullshit thread
just like the ones you did on several other forums

any thread you start will be a bullshit thread
just like the ones you did on several other forums

At the risk of being banned, you can suck my dick.

Forum List

Back