an odd question...

The Irish Ram

LITTLE GIRL / Ram Tough
Apr 10, 2011
diagonally parked in a parallel universe
I went to e-bay motors to check out the make of a car. Oddly, the date that I went to that site has become important. So, I went to e-bay and hit bookmarks and it showed that I had looked up the car. I also typed the car into Yahoo, and that search showed up too, but I need the date. I need to know where on my computer I can find the date that I accessed that page. Can anyone help?

I went to e-bay motors to check out the make of a car. Oddly, the date that I went to that site has become important. So, I went to e-bay and hit bookmarks and it showed that I had looked up the car. I also typed the car into Yahoo, and that search showed up too, but I need the date. I need to know where on my computer I can find the date that I accessed that page. Can anyone help?

Assuming you don't routinely delete it, your browser's cache should have that date. But since each entry is a alphanumeric filename, finding the precise one might be a chore.

Another thing to try might be searching via google the ebay and yahoo sites your queries appaeared on via

site: [(www.ebay.com)] searchstring (no brackets or parantheses tho, so like whatever you looked for)

then in the results of the search, the date that page was made should be visible.

Sorry Ram, this thread is now about Deltex's headache.

I have a headache.

Are you currently or have you ever been pregnant? Have you ever given birth? Have you been listening to loud music lately, or otherwise exposing yourself to high-decibel sounds (lawnmowers, planes, helicopters, motorcycles, power tools, missile launches, gunfire, NASCAR events, etc.)?

I have a headache.

Are you currently or have you ever been pregnant? Have you ever given birth? Have you been listening to loud music lately, or otherwise exposing yourself to high-decibel sounds (lawnmowers, planes, helicopters, motorcycles, power tools, missile launches, gunfire, NASCAR events, etc.)?
I have never...nor will I ever...expose myself to a running lawn mower.

Ever notice when guys get to talking about cars and computer geek stuff in come the women whining about a headache. :)

I have a headache.

I am a 76 year old man...and I bitch a lot...you get that way...just wait.

I have a headache.

So you do "expose yourself" to the other things, including NASCAR events and airplanes?

You are literally the reason why I reject redneck racing and refuse to look down during air travel.

I have a headache.

So you do "expose yourself" to the other things, including NASCAR events and airplanes?

You are literally the reason why I reject redneck racing and refuse to look down during air travel.
You can operate a dildo without looking? That must take practice!

Forum List

Back