An October surprise we can't even imagine

Who voted for said war??

Who voted for false intel? You can't be informed when the administration is cherry-picking info and calling someone an "immediate threat".

Intel that every major intelligence agence had and thought was good intel.

Thats not cherry picking my friend.

It's cherry-picking when you accept old data, but tell those who're acquiring new data to stop doing their jobs.

Its the RIGHT who wants government to be smaller and smaller so the power of the people is deluted.

Its your damned platform to kill government

No, no, no... As a Christian evangelical Republican and member of the Tea Party, IT IS NOT my goal to just kill government. TM, really... that is not it at all.

It is my goal to make government about 1/10th of what it is now. It is my goal to take the teeth out of government and make it EXACTLY like Lincoln said, "It is the role of government to do ONLY what the people cannot do (notice that he didn't say won't... or hard to do) for themselves." It is my goal to bind it up tightly, to put a dog collar around its neck, and shove it into a closet where it is out of sight and out of mind, EXCEPT when it is needed.

It is my goal to make government an after thought... a 'so what' in Americans daily lives. Government should be smaller (much), less expensive, more efficient and proficient. It should be less noticed, less visible, and less powerful.

The fact that you think the power of the 'people' would be diluted by a smaller government scares the living sh*t out of me. So conversely, a 'larger' government would increase the power of the people?

My God... I am the destroyer of worlds... Oppenheimer had no idea what was more powerful.
She is nuts. How is a big gov't. giving more power to the people? Nuts. Go Air Force.

Who voted for false intel? You can't be informed when the administration is cherry-picking info and calling someone an "immediate threat".

Intel that every major intelligence agence had and thought was good intel.

Thats not cherry picking my friend.

It's cherry-picking when you accept old data, but tell those who're acquiring new data to stop doing their jobs.

I suppose every countrys intel was old then??

Sorry aint buyin the conspiracy bs.

You, however, can believe as you like.

Forum List

Back