An October surprise we can't even imagine

tenthertoo

...worst of all I'm DULL
Dec 30, 2011
Deep South
From the beginning the Obama administration has been marked by governing by crisis. The normal way of doing business; Introduction of a bill, committee hearings, open public airing of the issue, has long gone. We have been presented crisis after crisis that demanded immediate resolution.

I can't imagine what they'll cook up just before the election. It's scary.

Nope. The Dems and the Reps created the mess.

Your still an partisan idiot.

who kept the protections in GLB from being implimented for nearly a decade?

The republican party under Bush did everything they could to make this mess and kept the democratic party from doing anything for years.

From the beginning the Obama administration has been marked by governing by crisis. The normal way of doing business; Introduction of a bill, committee hearings, open public airing of the issue, has long gone. We have been presented crisis after crisis that demanded immediate resolution.

What will they have to cook up? They'll just run Newt or Mitt clips until the cows come home. :lol:

Its the RIGHT who wants government to be smaller and smaller so the power of the people is deluted.

Its your damned platform to kill government

Last edited:

We were promised an action thriller.

Obambo

Move over Stallone.

Why is it the only power the people have is the power the republicans want to shrink?

We are in a Crisis era. Shit happens. To suggest that Obama somehow concocted it all, as if none of it were real, is beyond absurd. Especially considering a lot of it began before he took office.

Its the RIGHT who wants government to be smaller and smaller so the power of the people is deluted.

Its your damned platform to kill government

No, no, no... As a Christian evangelical Republican and member of the Tea Party, IT IS NOT my goal to just kill government. TM, really... that is not it at all.

It is my goal to make government about 1/10th of what it is now. It is my goal to take the teeth out of government and make it EXACTLY like Lincoln said, "It is the role of government to do ONLY what the people cannot do (notice that he didn't say won't... or hard to do) for themselves." It is my goal to bind it up tightly, to put a dog collar around its neck, and shove it into a closet where it is out of sight and out of mind, EXCEPT when it is needed.

It is my goal to make government an after thought... a 'so what' in Americans daily lives. Government should be smaller (much), less expensive, more efficient and proficient. It should be less noticed, less visible, and less powerful.

The fact that you think the power of the 'people' would be diluted by a smaller government scares the living sh*t out of me. So conversely, a 'larger' government would increase the power of the people?

My God... I am the destroyer of worlds... Oppenheimer had no idea what was more powerful.

Forum List

Back