An Observation

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
Seems this has turned into the conspiracy board. I'm happy for the owner that a theme has become obvious. Who would have thought eots would win the day? Not me, slap me with the mackeral.

Seems this has turned into the conspiracy board. I'm happy for the owner that a theme has become obvious. Who would have thought eots would win the day? Not me, slap me with the mackeral.

It is not turning into a conspiracy board .. it is a reflection of what is occurring world wide
people are becoming more aware of the reality that we are manipulated and lied to on a massive scale for the benefit of a elite cabal

It is not turning into a conspiracy board .. it is a reflection of what is occurring world wide
people are becoming more aware of the reality that we are manipulated and lied to on a massive scale for the benefit of a elite cabal

Righto! You've won, take the kudos.

There is no REALITY of us being manipulated any more then we usually are. There is absolutely no evidence that 9/11 was an inside job, except by crazies, crackpots and paranoid delusionals.

And all your new found friends don't help you much with the ignorant posts they make.

There is no REALITY of us being manipulated any more then we usually are. There is absolutely no evidence that 9/11 was an inside job, except by crazies, crackpots and paranoid delusionals.

And all your new found friends don't help you much with the ignorant posts they make.

how are you coming with that math problem?

how are you coming with that math problem?

I have no problem with math at all. BUT you seem to have one. In the Senate only 20 Democrats voted Against the resolution. There were more than 40 Democratic Senators in the Senate then as now. THUS a MAJORITY of Democratic Senators VOTED FOR WAR not against.

I have no problem with math at all. BUT you seem to have one. In the Senate only 20 Democrats voted Against the resolution. There were more than 40 Democratic Senators in the Senate then as now. THUS a MAJORITY of Democratic Senators VOTED FOR WAR not against.

and I NEVER denied that. Go back and look at EVERYTHING I have ever written. I said that a majority of democrats in congress voted against the war. That is a correct statement. It was a correct statement the first time I typed it and it is STILL correct. I have never wavered. You and your buddies throw up the rollcall from ONE chamber of congress and act as if you have proven me wrong. All you have proven is that you cannot fucking read and you do not understand what the word "congress" means.

AND you have proven that you have no sense of grace and cannot admit when you are wrong.

and I NEVER denied that. Go back and look at EVERYTHING I have ever written. I said that a majority of democrats in congress voted against the war. That is a correct statement. It was a correct statement the first time I typed it and it is STILL correct. I have never wavered. You and your buddies throw up the rollcall from ONE chamber of congress and act as if you have proven me wrong. All you have proven is that you cannot fucking read and you do not understand what the word "congress" means.

AND you have proven that you have no sense of grace and cannot admit when you are wrong.

I suggest YOU go read what I have posted, you will find all I ever said was that the Vote in the Senate was a Majority of Democrats. You though can not read nor comprehend. The one with no grace and who can not admit they are wrong is you. You prove it nearly every day when you make ignorant statements like the above.

Your problem is you do not read what is written, you assume what is being said and then act on the error of that assumption. Congress INCLUDES the Senate, the SENATE had a MAJORITY of Democrats VOTE in favor of the war.

I suggest YOU go read what I have posted, you will find all I ever said was that the Vote in the Senate was a Majority of Democrats. You though can not read nor comprehend. The one with no grace and who can not admit they are wrong is you. You prove it nearly every day when you make ignorant statements like the above.

Your problem is you do not read what is written, you assume what is being said and then act on the error of that assumption. Congress INCLUDES the Senate, the SENATE had a MAJORITY of Democrats VOTE in favor of the war.

Congress includes the senate and the house. MY statement was that a majority of democrats in congress voted against the resolution. YOu and JReeves jumped on that and threw up the rollcall from the senate as if that disproved my statement. It does not. Go count up the number of democrats in the house and in the senate. Then, go count up the number of those democrats who voted against the resolution. DO THE FUCKING MATH.

I agree. The site is being carpet bombed by conspiracy paranoids like erots. They are poisoning the site with their crazy drool.

Congress includes the senate and the house. MY statement was that a majority of democrats in congress voted against the resolution. YOu and JReeves jumped on that and threw up the rollcall from the senate as if that disproved my statement. It does not. Go count up the number of democrats in the house and in the senate. Then, go count up the number of those democrats who voted against the resolution. DO THE FUCKING MATH.

Once again, you have made a false statement. The vote provided was a Senate vote, that is all I addressed. You do not like it? To damn bad. The fact is a majority of Democrats in the Senate voted for the war.

Once again, you have made a false statement. The vote provided was a Senate vote, that is all I addressed. You do not like it? To damn bad. The fact is a majority of Democrats in the Senate voted for the war.

go read the thread...go read the posts I have mentioned. Go justify your responses to mine.

On the contrary, you and your conspiracy pals are profoundly paranoid and delusional. The purpose of your life seems to be to waste bandwidth.

I'd say the conspiracy theories are pretty well confined to the Conspiracy Theory section of the board and basically are the purview of a few posters.

So I'm not quite sure what constructive purpose this observation was, given that it's accuracy isn't quite there in any event.

I'd say the conspiracy theories are pretty well confined to the Conspiracy Theory section of the board and basically are the purview of a few posters.

So I'm not quite sure what constructive purpose this observation was, given that it's accuracy isn't quite there in any event.

It is a fact that we now have about 8 to 10 full and part time tinfoil hat brigade members posting on this board, One of them refuses to post in the proper section. His threads have to be moved every time. Then we have liberal pin heads that support them for no other reason then they dislike a poster that shows the tinfoil brigade to be paranoid delusionals.

The conspiracy threads are where they belong. There are, however, issues that aren't conspiracy theorist stuff, as much as the right wing bush apologists would have them be.

That said, again, I don't see the point of the "observation". I also don't see it as any worse than the apologists or the racists or the other -ists who show up here.

I think the observation is accurate. The conspiracy posts are not confined to the conspiracy section. I never go to that section and I have noticed a large increase in the number of conspiracy posts. Virtually every post erots and some others make are associated with their conspiracy delusions. And these posts are not moved to the conspiracy section since they are scattered throughout many threads. How many lunatic delusions has Lookout carpet bombed this site with? And there are others that have appeared here recently. I am not arguing against their abilty to post, but it is true that the number of conspiracy posts have significantly increased in recent weeks.

As long as the partisan hacks that have no other life then hating Bush can post their lies freely certain people have no care what else gets posted.

Forum List

Back