An Obama supporter asks Republicans: Do you admire Mitt Romney?

After last night I admire Romney. I noticed how he went behind the Constitution and Declaration of Independence to reference the concepts our founding documents were based on. He read what the Founding Fathers read. There was a lot of John Locke in that speech. It's something that the uneducated masses wouldn't notice since American history isn't taught anymore.

They don't notice anymore...or very little. But, they have to be dumbed down so they can be molded.

No one's voting for Romney out of admiration. They are voting for him cause they hate the fact that a Democratic Black guy is in the white house.

That's a double dip for conservatives, who believe leadership is a birthright from god.

I admire President Obama. I admire his intelligence, his competence, and his rationality and patience in the face of opponents who...well...let's just say they never quite signed on to the whole Earth being round thing. I find his attitudes and values similar to my own, and in many respects I find that he leads by example.

Do you, Romney supporters, feel the same way about your candidate? Does he inspire you? Are his values a higher example of your own?

I'm also curious, just in hindsight, whether you felt that way about George W. Bush and Dick Cheney. Are those your ideal "Americans"? If you've changed your mind about them, have you reached any conclusions about why you failed to see what the other half of the country saw about them immediately?

Returning to Romney, if you don't admire him, is it just that you hate Obama so much (three guesses why that hatred is so much more intense in the South) that anyone you think has a shot at beating him is acceptable?

Was it the same story with Al Gore in 2000 - you just hated him so much that peace and prosperity were too high a price to pay for having a Democrat in the White House?

Thanks for your input.

In 2008 I did admire Romney. In fact, I supported him. Today, I loathe Romney. He is as advertised. He will say anything to anybody if it gets him their vote. The guy may be intelligent, but he has zero backbone. I do not want that type of person leading our country.

No one's voting for Romney out of admiration. They are voting for him cause they hate the fact that a Democratic Black guy is in the white house.

That's a double dip for conservatives, who believe leadership is a birthright from god.

That about sums it up. Somehow they got the zany idea :cuckoo: that only Repubs are fit to be in the Oval Office despite facts to the contrary. :eusa_hand:

donteatdog.jpg

Hindu's say that cows are not food. You are a terrible person if you have ever eaten beef.

I admire President Obama. I admire his intelligence, his competence, and his rationality and patience in the face of opponents who...well...let's just say they never quite signed on to the whole Earth being round thing. I find his attitudes and values similar to my own, and in many respects I find that he leads by example.

Do you, Romney supporters, feel the same way about your candidate? Does he inspire you? Are his values a higher example of your own?

I'm also curious, just in hindsight, whether you felt that way about George W. Bush and Dick Cheney. Are those your ideal "Americans"? If you've changed your mind about them, have you reached any conclusions about why you failed to see what the other half of the country saw about them immediately?

Returning to Romney, if you don't admire him, is it just that you hate Obama so much (three guesses why that hatred is so much more intense in the South) that anyone you think has a shot at beating him is acceptable?

Was it the same story with Al Gore in 2000 - you just hated him so much that peace and prosperity were too high a price to pay for having a Democrat in the White House?

Thanks for your input.
I found it impossible to admire a goddamned Marxist. Obama is a goddamned Marxist. Relatively speaking, I admire Romney infinitely more than do I Obama.

Thanks for your input.

In that one short paragraph you've shown yourself to be a totally clueless moron of an no brains democrat.. Congratulations.

Typical liberal projection. The fact that Obama is half black has nothing to do with my opposition to his being in our government. Obama is a goddamned Marxist and I hate Marxism.

Take your silly race card and play somewhere else.

Liberalism is a mental disorder. You are a SICK man.

Last edited:

Thanks for your input.

I hate Obama because he thinks eating Fluffy is cool.

ya know, I actually heard a libtard say that on msnbc yesterday "obama is cool Romney is not." so they vote for whoever they think is "cool." :doubt:

ewe clearly needs you some ointment.

I used to like you Sallow.
But lately you have been inadvertantly referring to me as a racist for absolutely no reason....as you did in this post I quoted.
Please stop. I do not appreciate it.
Thanks.

you have jeramiah wright down pat. you been a member of his for how long now/

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks for your input.

I suggest you find a dildo or plastic doll.

And leave the race baiting out of your next topic.

I used to like you Sallow.
But lately you have been inadvertantly referring to me as a racist for absolutely no reason....as you did in this post I quoted.
Please stop. I do not appreciate it.
Thanks.

The Democrats have nothing to run on except denigration of those that oppose Obama. They certainly have no good track record to taut. The race card is the easiest to play, so they will play it profusely from now through November.

Obamabots say we are racists. I say Obamabots are mentally ill. Their calling me a racist is expected AND inconsequential. I do not care what is thought of me by lunatics.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back