An Obama Dilemma;Why Wont He Campaign In Front Of Average American Crowds?

ferret doesn't understand that Obama speaks to all sorts of crowds. I guess he doesn't think the military personnel to whom he speaks are average America.

Interesting thing about that...the military groups he addresses are basically assembled, marched out to buses, bused to the venue, marched inside and seated. Like his other audiences, they are vetted merely by the fact that they are ordered to attend. You notice, of course, that the troops are always required to disarm before being admitted to the auditorium. They are nothing more than stage dressing for the Dear Leader's grand entrance.
The point is, Dear Leader's "people" always vet the audience.

Uh huh...whatever you gotta tell yourself, dude...

g-pol-090408-obama-troops-3a.grid-6x2.jpg

obama-with-soldiers.jpg

obama has to control his environment just like Kim Jong Il did, Saddam Hussein did, like all dictators do. He has to create the impression that he is adored by the masses.

obama has to control his environment just like Kim Jong Il did, Saddam Hussein did, like all dictators do. He has to create the impression that he is adored by the masses.

Thank goodness for Superpac advertising which is just starting the process of using his own words to level the playing field.

Obama's Health and Human Services Director got a nice taste of what Obama has in store out in the real world.

:afro::oops:
Who hasn't noticed? Have you ever known of any President who has dissed the most important sector of our country? Why did Obama campaign at a womans college? He must assume they were all naive and unaware of our economic crisis?:confused:
Is Obama actually only planning to campaign to college freshman and high school seniors? Take advantage of them before those kids see whats really going on in our country?

Obama not only is the "First Gay President", he is also the first president who refuses to speak to a crowd of average americans who are in fear of living to see their country go down the toilet, just like its happening in Greece,California and soon Illinios and New York.
Whats the matter Bambi? afraid to approach a crowd of 3000 angry people who just may scream and yell their extremely negative feelings towards you?
:mad::up_yours::banned03:
they made it against the law for us to protest him anyway

I'll humor you (and I'm sure you'll humor me much more).:lol:

What is it you want him to do when he campaigns? Be specific.

Thank goodness for Superpac advertising which is just starting the process of using his own words to level the playing field.

Hopefully level like Hiroshima, or like Grant on his way to Atlanta.

Lets see how well he fills a stadium or outdoor rally in Vegas. Doesnt Nevada have the higest unemployment level in the country? whats he gonna tell them,,,,things could of been worse?

It will be interesting.

Of far more interest and important will be the presidential debates.

and who in their right mind want to be chosen as a plant to stand behind O'Bozo for those occasional speeches where he/or his posse selects the people needed to stand behind Obama to make him look presidential? you can almost hear the staff making choices,,,,,,uhm,,ok,,we need two asians, 4 blacks, 2 portugese,3 mexicans,uhm,,jews?no, no jews,no whites&no conservatives,but we would like Ronald McDonald,Bigbird and anyone who looks like Fidele Castro to stand behind Obama when he does his "Speech About Nothing" next friday.

When was the last time we had a president stand in front of a bunch of reported who started throwing questions at him and actually expected answers? We have not seen Obama do that and never will. He has to have everything scripted and won't take any question that he doesn't have a prepared answer for. And the questions are super soft ball ones. He isn't man enough to face the public and answer for his policies.

Just like George and Mitt?

We're talking about the current occupant of the White House. I don't care what anyone else did. Obama promised transparency and too many are letting him off the hook too easily for breaking his promises. Mitt hasn't been president - yet - so can't really compare him to Obama as far as presidential press conferences go.
When caught in the no rebuttal zone, liberals will invariably resort to "well, your guy did this or that"...
It's their only defense.
All lib/progressives believe two wrongs make a right. it has to be that way.
What else could one expect from people who's ideology has no moral compass.
Lib/progressives believe in anything goes and if it feels good, do it with no fear of consequences.

Lets see how well he fills a stadium or outdoor rally in Vegas. Doesnt Nevada have the higest unemployment level in the country? whats he gonna tell them,,,,things could of been worse?

Obama will use the Great Depression vs the late 200's recession as a talking point in his campaign speeches.
As in "we could have fallen into another Great Depression. But I prevented that. Instead there was just a recession which I can, with another stimulus can bring to an end."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back