An Ivy League Mystery

I heard a blip early this morning about a professor they suspect. He abruptly cancelled a class the missing student was to have attended. She checked into the building but never came out.

Or maybe it was another white male who was jealous because he couldn't get a piece of Asian a**

Just days after canceling her wedding, this girl was murdered, and her ex-fiance is not a suspect. Hmmm... Earlier this year, she

Bloody clothes reported found at Yale lab - Crime & courts- msnbc.com
Investigators discovered bloody clothes at a Yale University laboratory building where a 24-year-old graduate student went missing just days before her wedding, a police source confirmed to NBC News.

I didn't hear she'd cancelled the wedding, in fact I thought that originally her friends were saying she was excited to be getting married.

The latest updates on CNN is that they've found a body in the building on campus she was last seen entering. I have a pretty terrible feeling that she was killed by either a fellow graduate student or a professor.

Folks in graduate school are under a lot of stress and sometimes snap in unexpected ways. There was a murder at Purdue University about 5 years back that was particularly gruesome involving graduate students.

I didn't hear she'd cancelled the wedding,

My mistake.

No problem. I know early on there was a lot of speculation about cold feet. Sadly that hasn't turned out to be the case here.

I'm again going to say this is probably a case of a Graduate student that cracked or a crazy Professor. Crazy Professor is the less likely of the two, but I know that occasionally they go nuts too, just like anyone else.

I didn't hear she'd cancelled the wedding,

My mistake.

No problem. I know early on there was a lot of speculation about cold feet. Sadly that hasn't turned out to be the case here.

I'm again going to say this is probably a case of a Graduate student that cracked or a crazy Professor. Crazy Professor is the less likely of the two, but I know that occasionally they go nuts too, just like anyone else.

They're saying that there was a student who failed a polygraph test and that's their suspect, at least for now.

BOSTON (Reuters) - Police on Monday were hunting for a killer who hid a body investigators found inside a laboratory wall and believe to be that of a Yale University graduate student who vanished last week.

The victim had been due to get married on Sunday and the discovery stunned students and faculty at the Ivy League university where the new academic year just began.

Investigators, armed with blueprints for a building secured by 75 surveillance cameras and accessible only with a university ID, found the body on Sunday after an intensive five-day search, New Haven police said.

Police have not officially identified the body but a senior official and Yale University suspect it is that of Annie Le, a 24-year-old pharmacology student who had planned to marry her college sweetheart on Sunday and who was last seen walking into the building where she worked on Tuesday.

"We are assuming that it is her at this time," assistant police chief Peter Reichard told a news conference late on Sunday, giving no further details because detectives were treating it as an ongoing homicide case.

Fellow students began dropping off flowers at a fence near the building where Le worked and a candlelight vigil was planned for Monday night.

Police: body found in lab is missing Yale student | U.S. | Reuters

Just days after canceling her wedding, this girl was murdered, and her ex-fiance is not a suspect. Hmmm... Earlier this year, she

Investigators discovered bloody clothes at a Yale University laboratory building where a 24-year-old graduate student went missing just days before her wedding, a police source confirmed to NBC News.

I didn't hear she'd cancelled the wedding, in fact I thought that originally her friends were saying she was excited to be getting married.

The latest updates on CNN is that they've found a body in the building on campus she was last seen entering. I have a pretty terrible feeling that she was killed by either a fellow graduate student or a professor.

Folks in graduate school are under a lot of stress and sometimes snap in unexpected ways. There was a murder at Purdue University about 5 years back that was particularly gruesome involving graduate students.

Maybe we should outlaw graduate schools.

Maybe we should outlaw graduate schools.

????

It a shame for a young person to loose their life at such an early age. I wonder what this girl might have contributed to the world we live in? I'm sure in time we will hear the rest of the story and it is sure to be a sad needless reason for why this girl was murdered.

Forum List

Back