An issue of spending money now or spending money later

We understand you're a crackhead that was already mentally deranged.

You start this bullshit thread as if the GOP is going to cut off sex education for teens to fit your fucked up agenda. Planned Parenthood is a monster organization today in size and power compared to years ago, yet all we hear is how the GOP is going to prevent girls and women from getting access to birth control shit.

You crying wolf over nothing is typical of an idiot with nothing to stand on but some lameass scare tactic that most Americans aren't buying anymore with our bigger economic issues, national debt and foreign affairs troubles.

Now, go find a city bus to run you over.....

Let's see dumbfuck, I got sex education back in the 80s when I was teen and Reagan was POTUS.....but you're claiming Romney and Ryan are going to take away sex education from teens today because you're a lying sack of shit.

Oh, let's also pay for their abortions too behind their parent's backs, right? People shouldn't pay for their own problems, make others pay for it is your solution.

50% of all pregnancies in the US are unplanned. That's a lot of people who are failing at using protection.

The question is, should the goverment do anything about it?

Is it better to spend money now on sexual education/abstinence programs, low cost/free contraceptives and lower the number of unplanned pregnancies or, should the goverment get out of the Title Funding business and accept future costs to the state as a consequence?

..... Are you high?

We understand you're a crackhead that was already mentally deranged.

You start this bullshit thread as if the GOP is going to cut off sex education for teens to fit your fucked up agenda. Planned Parenthood is a monster organization today in size and power compared to years ago, yet all we hear is how the GOP is going to prevent girls and women from getting access to birth control shit.

You crying wolf over nothing is typical of an idiot with nothing to stand on but some lameass scare tactic that most Americans aren't buying anymore with our bigger economic issues, national debt and foreign affairs troubles.

Now, go find a city bus to run you over.....

Let's see dumbfuck, I got sex education back in the 80s when I was teen and Reagan was POTUS.....but you're claiming Romney and Ryan are going to take away sex education from teens today because you're a lying sack of shit.

Oh, let's also pay for their abortions too behind their parent's backs, right? People shouldn't pay for their own problems, make others pay for it is your solution.

..... Are you high?

1st, I never mentioned the GOP, Romney or Ryan.

2nd, are you for, or agaisnt title funding, because your posts are all over the place and its impossible to tell what your position is.

Forum List

Back