An Island In Canada Will Accept American Refugees If Donald wins

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
There is hope for all who don't want Donald as president.

Plenty of people have voiced their displeasure with Donald Trump by threatening to move to Canada should he actually get elected. But now, that dream could become reality. The island of Cape Breton, Canada, has set up a website welcoming Americans should they decided to "get the hell out of there," following a Trump victory.

Maybe there will be an island for Americans if Donald is not elected.

An Island In Canada Will Accept American Refugees If Donald Trump Is Elected

If you were a real American, you would stop at nothing to keep your citizenship.

I doubt many of the people saying such things have the guts to renounce their citizenship and uproot themselves to move to Canada.

Don't let freedom kick you in the ass on your way out, Fake
Sassy, if Trump wins, he's our president just as Obama is now. That will not change ever for either of us.

I laugh at the people who claim they will leave if someone is elected. Who cares? Just do it nobody cares if you leave you don't have to announce it that's just attention seeking

Sassy, if Trump wins, he's our president just as Obama is now. That will not change ever for either of us.

I laugh at the people who claim they will leave if someone is elected. Who cares? Just do it nobody cares if you leave you don't have to announce it that's just attention seeking
I announced nothing, clown, about myself. The trumpeteers have been offered refuge if Trump loses. If he wins, he is my president.

justicecoming.jpg

I announced nothing, clown, about myself. The trumpeteers have been offered refuge if Trump loses. If he wins, he is my president.

Damn and here my hopes were up

If you were a real American, you would stop at nothing to keep your citizenship.

That doesn't even make coherent sense.

I doubt many of the people saying such things have the guts to renounce their citizenship and uproot themselves to move to Canada.

Doesn't take "guts" -- unless one has never relocated. Basically it takes financial security. That's about it.

Cape Breton is fucking awesome. I've been there a bunch of times on vacations. People come from Scotland to Cape Breton to find out what their own heritage is. I've heard a theory that it actually broke off from Scotland, literally, and sailed west. You know, 'back in the day'.

I had an offer to relocate up that way out of Katrina. Had it not been too far from work to be practical I would have done it.

Of all the islands the thread title could have been referring to, Cape Breton is like --- Jackpot. :eusa_dance:

Forum List

Back