An irksome topic

spectrumc01

I give you....the TRUTH
Feb 9, 2011
The United States
Look....I've had enough of whinney fliers, complaining about the pat downs, complaining about how much time they spend on runways, and complaining about how much they have to pay for their baggage.

ATTENTION: No one says you have to fly, no one makes you get on a plane, if you don't like how you are treated or how much you have to pay QUIT FLYING!!!!!

Flying is not a right, privilage, or entitlement it is a paid service and if you don't like the service don't use it. Also, please don't whine about it to everyone else we don't care.

Look....I've had enough of whinney fliers, complaining about the pat downs, complaining about how much time they spend on runways, and complaining about how much they have to pay for their baggage.

ATTENTION: No one says you have to fly, no one makes you get on a plane, if you don't like how you are treated or how much you have to pay QUIT FLYING!!!!!

Flying is not a right, privilage, or entitlement it is a paid service and if you don't like the service don't use it. Also, please don't whine about it to everyone else we don't care.
People are paying for a flight but there is an invasive "grope down" molestation thrown in for free nowadays.

I pass on the microwave fryers (full body scanners) too.

Forum List

Back