An Iraqi On Iraq: Three Years Later

rtwngAvngr said:
So you agree with Bush: Stay the course.

Yes. Reluctantly – But if I were Bush, I would increase the number of soldiers, weapons, and machinery – particularly along the Iraqi border. If you decide to do something so serious as go to war, then you do it wholeheartedly. I am no professional military strategist but I simply think that we did not (do not) impress upon the enemy that we were (are) serious.

mattskramer said:
Yes. Reluctantly – But if I were Bush, I would increase the number of soldiers, weapons, and machinery – particularly along the Iraqi border. If you decide to do something so serious as go to war, then you do it wholeheartedly. I am no professional military strategist but I simply think that we did not (do not) impress upon the enemy that we were (are) serious.

Yes. well. Speaking above one's actual knowledge level is sort of expected on the internet! Don't feel bad, matty. Why do you stay gone so long?

PNAC said:
how did christ tell you to treat your enemies? Did you listen?

If they surrendered I stopped firing...if they continued to try to murder me well they went home in a body bag..I am home and retired...does this answer your question? Who was Christ mad at they or me?

archangel said:
If they surrendered I stopped firing...if they continued to try to murder me well they went home in a body bag..I am home and retired...does this answer your question? Who was Christ mad at they or me?

Christ's message doesn't support either of you. you both support evil behavior.

PNAC said:
Christ's message doesn't support either of you. you both support evil behavior.

Obviously you have not read the bible...many many inferences of God directing his chosen to go to battle...you were not obviously chosen...albeit you reap the rewards of those who headed the call...you now have "freedom of speech" to condemn my actions! How quaint of you... not to mention pious!
:coffee3:

rtwngAvngr said:
Yes. well. Speaking above one's actual knowledge level is sort of expected on the internet! Don't feel bad, matty. Why do you stay gone so long?

You are right. Many people give comments on subjects on which they are not experts. Yet, as Michael “Weiner” Savage might say, this is just one man’s opinion. Anyway, I’ve had other interests and commitments (a demanding career, a loving wife, a home, etc.)

Forum List

Back