An Iraqi Christian Stands Firm With His Muslim Neighbors

The men have drugs and many wives and slaves. The Arab slave market is still quite strong. Dhimmi are in effect, slaves to Muslims who submit to the will of Allah.

grandjihad.gif

The Grand Jihad Has Arrived​

We will always have liberals who soften the effect of the immoderate. This is how Hitler came to power. The moderates let him in the door. I see more than a few of them on this website. They feel secure. So did many prior to the night of the long knives.

You are correct, I read an article on the Taliban female slave trade after the US Troops went into Afghanistan, they found villages with hundreds of girls missing, basically stolen by Al Qaeda and the Taliban to be used as their personal sex slaves or to sell them to others, Saudi Arabia is notorious for this as well but of course no one wants to talk about it.:doubt:

Appeasement is the play of the day. History shows mankind tries to placate and appease. But this is before they go and do the heavy stuff.

And the heavy stuff? It comes...

Yes appeasement is our biggest weakness, and our enemies know that and smile in our faces the whole time, even with the North Koreans we appease them too.:evil:

You are correct, I read an article on the Taliban female slave trade after the US Troops went into Afghanistan, they found villages with hundreds of girls missing, basically stolen by Al Qaeda and the Taliban to be used as their personal sex slaves or to sell them to others, Saudi Arabia is notorious for this as well but of course no one wants to talk about it.:doubt:

Appeasement is the play of the day. History shows mankind tries to placate and appease. But this is before they go and do the heavy stuff.

And the heavy stuff? It comes...

Yes appeasement is our biggest weakness, and our enemies know that and smile in our faces the whole time, even with the North Koreans we appease them too.:evil:

But history shows that appeasement is not the end, merely a strategy to use whilst building up the forces to battle and allowing the foe to reverse course. Seldom does the reversal happen, but it does. Libya is proof of the possible reverse of course.

But it's a seldom proven course. More often the great battles come after the appeasement, the ramping up for battle and finally the battle. I see military ramp ups in Germany, France, Britain, America, Israel, etc.

So, we all wait to see what happens. I follow the pattern of history which says that the chances of a great battle are greater than the chances of a great peace.

After the great battle will once again come a time of relative peace. History shows this to often be the case.

They are little more than dhimmi second class citizens anyway. This is the real proof. People talk peace this and peace that and then yearly, in every one of the 57 Muslim majority countries, they have LESS of their minorities.

But still the marks say Religion of Peace and stand with the killers just as they did with Hitler on the night of the long knives.

They were still supporting Hitler after that night. They still support these ones who 'say' Religion of Peace'.

While they are cutting the heads off of all others who are not like them and who they call unbelievers and who they say their God COMMANDS that they perform Jihad on ALL unbelievers.

Even the ones who support them. :eusa_whistle: They will die as well, just later.

political-cartoon.gif

Perspective is necessary. This fellow who stands will one day fall. If he doesn't, then his children or line of religion in his family will convert or die. It's happening in 57 Muslim countries around the world as I pen this.

Pages and pages of Christians and Jews being slaughtered by Muslims and unbelievers are the problem. We are at war with the religion of peace they say.

And these Liberal apologists just jump on that bandwagon because they want peace. :doubt: :eusa_shhh:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRKXzER5AH8"]YouTube - ‪Islam-Christopher hitchens hitchslaps the Left-liberal Islamic apologist‬‏[/ame]
^I just keep repeating this video, as this exposes the bandwagon; watch as the liberal host tries to use moral relativism to justify ignoring/running away from Islamic theocracy, and Hitchens catches him out. "I think you should be ashamed at sneering at people that guard you as you sleep" in reference to the 82nd airborne was a good comment at the end. ;)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back