An iranian drone american could not down

shock

Rookie
Apr 9, 2009
THE IRANIAN DRONE AMERICA COULD NOT SHOOT DOWN

What a pile of Washington droppings!

Come on!

Did we frighten some poor little Iranian" drone away from wherever it may have been?

And send it back to its base with its cute litle twin or quad tail tucked tightly behind it?

Or did it have one of those new "now you can't see me" sheilds that concealed it as soon as it saw us coming
and thus avoided being blown to hell before the Ayatollah could get the word?

Or has Panetta been trying to save Petagon dollars by allowing our fighters only bwo bursts to down an enemy flyer?

Or did we really fire twice at a slow moving drone without downing it?

Or did our skilled and oh-so-brave American pilot, knowing that planes have a life of their own, just couldn't bring her/himself to take the life of a drone, Iranian. or not?

Do we need Ocham's razor or lex parsimonus or whatever to tell us that the story of
"The Drone we Couldn't Down"
is nothing but another
dose of hatred
sought to be aministered by another
Hilarian lie
told by a pentagon protstitutes paper?

I don't know about what you are hearing about the election today, but what I am hearing is filled with sullen resentment upon the part of those who voted for Obama and who, try though they may, cannot find even a wisp of beneficial change on the horizon.

SHOCKLEY

p.s.: Ask yourself what we would do if Iran positioned a drone within surveillance range of the US. Your answer?

• Banned
well--lots of typos in the text, but you can correct them anyway you wish

ok?

SHOCKLEY

• Banned
Thanks for the response, J Woody.
I'll start it on another board.
SHOCKLEY

When Obama first got sworn in i said to myself-Well I dont like him because he is also a member of the CFR just like Bush so things wont get much better but he cant be as evil and corrupt as Bush is.I was wrong.He is worse.

He launched more drone attacks against civilains in just his first two years in office than Bush did in his ENTIRE 8 years.I should have known he would be worse.

Both parties are corrupt and if you go back the last 50 years,every president that gets sworn in has been worse than the previous one.always will be as long as we have this corrupt two party system of demopublicand and reprocrats.

Mebbe it's a Israeli drone?...
:eusa_eh:
Iran lawmaker affirms Tehran has US drone – from the CIA, perhaps?
December 5, 2012 : The US Navy has denied it's missing any ScanEagle drones. But Iran claims to have evidence of the drone. An Iranian lawmaker suggests that maybe the CIA, instead of the Pentagon, is missing a spy drone.
Iran has material evidence to prove that it has captured an American unmanned aircraft, a prominent lawmaker in Tehran said Wednesday, rejecting U.S. Navy statements that none of its drones in the region was missing. Tehran on Tuesday claimed to have captured a Boeing-designed ScanEagle drone after it entered Iranian airspace over the Persian Gulf, and even showed an image of the purportedly downed aircraft on state TV. The Islamic Republic trumpeted its possession of an allegedly intact U.S. drone as another prize in its growing showdown with Washington over surveillance of Iran's disputed nuclear program.

"We have material evidence to prove that the drone we captured belongs to the U.S.," Ismael Kowsari, the head of the Iranian parliament's defense committee, told The Associated Press. "The unmanned aircraft took off from a warship. The Americans will have no choice but to confirm that one of their drones is missing." Kowsari did not say what proof the Islamic Republic has to back up his claims, but said Tehran will release more information on the aircraft soon.

The U.S. has White House press secretary Jay Carney said on Tuesday that "we have no evidence that the Iranian claims are true." Cmdr. Jason Salata, a spokesman for the U.S. Navy's Bahrain-based 5th Fleet, also said all U.S. drones in the region are "fully accounted for." The conflicting accounts could put pressure on both sides for more details on U.S. reconnaissance and Iranian counter-measures in the countries' growing showdown over surveillance. There is even the possibility the drone is authentic but was plucked from the sea after a past crash and unveiled for maximum effect amid escalating tensions over U.S. reconnaissance missions — including a Predator drone coming under fire from Iranian warplanes last month.

Kowsari dismissed suggestions that the drone could have belonged to other nations in the Gulf, including the United Arab Emirates, that have ScanEagle drones in service. "The UAE doesn't dare to engage in such activities against us. We have sufficient evidence to prove it is American. The U.S. commanders may need to recount their drones," he said. "The capture of the drone demonstrates Iran's capability of bringing down such aircraft intact."

MORE

Forum List

Back