An invite to obama and o’donnell.

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
AN INVITE TO OBAMA AND O’DONNELL.

I invite Lawrence O’Donnell and Obama and Co. to come to Reno and park their cars on Neil Rd. Robinhood Dr., Montello and 9th St. or any of the other dozen or so streets with a high population of Hispanics and walk the streets after dark and if your car and you are still standing then and only them will I listen to your ranting of how great illegal immigration is for America and Americans. Or go to my home town of Eloy, Ariz in Pinal Country and see a town destroyed by illegal aliens and drugs. Want to see 75 year old men addicted to drugs? I can personally name one.
Then join in a crew of volunteer American citizens removing graffiti. Oh, yes, that was yesterday. But it is an ongoing program.

Graffiti Blight - Reno Citizens Fight Back

Residents Looking for Volunteers to Patrol and Remove Graffiti... | www.foxreno.com

As I said before - these bleeding hearts will ONLY see the truth when one of their loved ones become victims of an illegal. But - as Geraldo Rivera so 'gallantly' says, 'it's not that they are illegals who committed a crime, they are just humans who committed a crime'!!!! And my answer is - yes, but those humans aka illegals had NO business being in THIS country ILLEGALLY!!!!!!!!! When is this jerk going to get it right?

And what do you propose either do? O’Donnell isn’t an elected official and this administration has increased the number of deportations over the last.

You also forgot to cite where Obama ever said illegal immigration is ‘great.’

As with all criminal acts. those accused of entering the country illegally are entitled to due process and appropriate adjudication.

All that can be done is being done in the context of the law and the Constitution.

Otherwise you’re just an ignorant loon, an embarrassment to your cause.

Am I the only one who finds it weird that a half of all challenges from conservatives comes with sentence, "I dare you to walk through a black/hispanic neighborhood at night."?

Am I the only one who finds it weird that a half of all challenges from conservatives comes with sentence, "I dare you to walk through a black/hispanic neighborhood at night."?

Am I the only one who finds it weird that Liberal talk a great game about race but are the most racist people on the planet?

In my opinion, Not only are the illegal aliens dangerous but they are spray painting everything in sight. They spray paint Spanish words and cartoons on everything from the trains to beautiful entrance ways to housing developments. Public buildings get spray painted on regular basis and private property block wall are their canvases. They hit the public parks and vacant houses they make a mess of everything they can. We have one park where they have burnt down the slide, jungle gym and swing set five different times in the same park!

The illegal aliens are tagging the majestic Saguaro Cactus with neon spray paint. It takes 75 years before the Saguaro even gets arms. Those low life suckers are making Spanish bill boards out of them on State nature trails. It's just sickening!

They leave Thousands of TONS of garbage in the desert it's like a Mexican garbage dump. They leave back packs, old clothes and shoes, water bottles, food wrappers and drug parahernalia and syringes. They even leave underwear hanging on the trees and bushes after they rape a woman or child as a victory symbol and they leave dead bodies in the desert.

Crossing of Border Threaten preserve, By Mary Jo Pitzl, The Arizona Republic, October 16, 2004 (On illegal alien crossing) "which imperils the habitat for the more than 300 species of animals and the nearly 400 plant types within the refuge."
http://www.desertinvasion.us/articles/articles2004_july_dec.html

The twenty-four border counties along the line with Mexico are home to some of the largest undeclared garbage dumps in the United States. Millions of illegal aliens have left thousands of tons in trash behind scattered across the deserts and mountains of New Mexico, Texas, Arizona and California.
http://www.examiner.com/x-17495-San-Diego-Immigration-Policy-Examiner~y2009m9d8-Illegal-Immigration-continues-Environment-loses

The illegal aliens are endangering rare wildlife and plant species as well as the pristine lands of the southwestern United States with the thousands of vehicles and tons of garbage they abandon.
http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=104158

Last edited:

And what do you propose either do? O’Donnell isn’t an elected official and this administration has increased the number of deportations over the last.

As with all criminal acts. those accused of entering the country illegally are entitled to due process and appropriate adjudication.

All that can be done is being done in the context of the law and the Constitution.

They same thing was said about the civil right movement, the underground railroad, women sufferage, etc.

Silence in the face of injustice is complicity with the oppressors.
Ginetta Sagan

Am I the only one who finds it weird that Liberal talk a great game about race but are the most racist people on the planet?

That's an unqualified opinion you are entitiled to.

The illegal immigration issue is not just a conservative challange. It is an American Challange. Obama is ignoring the fact that African Americans and all other groups of people jobs are being given to illegal aliens and are subjected to living in poverty.

Obama had to show his birth certificate to prove he had the right to hold his job---this standard should apply to illegals aliens. But no...their special?

Illegal aliens are given special treatment by the Obama administration---this treatment has undermined the entire nation securtiy and tramples on person who follow the law.

A Federal Mandate for E-Verify is needed ASAP.

AN INVITE TO OBAMA AND O’DONNELL.

I invite Lawrence O’Donnell and Obama and Co. to come to Reno and park their cars on Neil Rd. Robinhood Dr., Montello and 9th St. or any of the other dozen or so streets with a high population of Hispanics and walk the streets after dark and if your car and you are still standing then and only them will I listen to your ranting of how great illegal immigration is for America and Americans. Or go to my home town of Eloy, Ariz in Pinal Country and see a town destroyed by illegal aliens and drugs. Want to see 75 year old men addicted to drugs? I can personally name one.
Then join in a crew of volunteer American citizens removing graffiti. Oh, yes, that was yesterday. But it is an ongoing program.

Graffiti Blight - Reno Citizens Fight Back

Residents Looking for Volunteers to Patrol and Remove Graffiti... | www.foxreno.com

I guess you still haven't figured out that Obama and his ilk love the idea of America getting raped by illegals. By design our country is going bankrupt and losing its identity. To folks like Obama the economic and social chaos that is bringing our country down is what they have been dreaming about for decades.

:lol::lol: Now this is funny! Liberals talk the talk but NEVER walk the walk! :lol::lol:
They would NOT find themselves dead in one of those hoods! I dare YOU! Liberals criticize plenty when it's done in the safety of their 'gated communities'.

I suggest O'Donnell stop spreading his lies via MSNBC. The media has a responsibility to report the truth.

Forum List

Back