An investigation into Gadaffi's death?

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
What's the point? Would so-called "international agencies" call for an investigation into Gadaffi's death if he died in the (American made) drone bomb or a NATO missile attack? What about an investigation into the death of Gadaffi's son and his family in a NATO attack? Maybe he was shot by rebels. Isn't that what the US was promoting?

I supposed his family cares.

The rest of us are kind of like "Meh" about the whole thing. About the most concerned response we see here is like "Karma was overdue."

I think the administration is insane for what they did. They advocate to kill a leader of a country then they (NATO, the President, etc) call for an investigation after that leader is killed because he isnt killed the way they want. I think we have set a horrible example. You dont like another world leader? Kill him!

I think the administration is insane for what they did. They advocate to kill a leader of a country then they (NATO, the President, etc) call for an investigation after that leader is killed because he isnt killed the way they want. I think we have set a horrible example. You dont like another world leader? Kill him!

See you in another six months.

latherrinsethumbnail.png

Who really gives a shit. Live by the sword, die by the sword. So what if he was raped or executed? The people were rebels, not some recognised armed force.

He was a psychopathic murderer, not Mother Theresa....

Who really gives a shit. Live by the sword, die by the sword. So what if he was raped or executed? The people were rebels, not some recognised armed force.

Understood. Exactly who or how is not consistently reported. If any NATO ot other service people were present is still in question, at least as I understand it...I could be operating on old info.

Additionally, shouldn't the new Libya start with proper precedent? Doesn't a tone of civilty and law abiding society matter?

ETA: The investigation is probably an attempt to quell critics. I doubt any conviction or punishment will occur-which might be as it should be.

Last edited:

Understood. Exactly who or how is not consistently reported. If any NATO ot other service people were present is still in question, at least as I understand it...I could be operating on old info.

Additionally, shouldn't the new Libya start with proper precedent? Doesn't a tone of civilty and law abiding society matter?

ETA: The investigation is probably an attempt to quell critics. I doubt any conviction or punishment will occur-which might be as it should be.

I think it will be a loose coalition of tribes that will break down into a tribal (not civil) warfare.

Forum List

Back