An inttersting observation in Michigan.

Charles_Main

AR15 Owner
Jun 23, 2008
Michigan, USA
been doing a lot of driving around the State of Michigan the last few weeks, and I have noticed what I think is an interesting thing going on.

I keep seeing Political Campaign signs on the side of the road, with just a name, and what they are running for. With no party affiliation. Now I have lived here a long time and I do not ever remember seeing so many of them with no mention of Party on them. Well after some research on the candidates and a week of paying close attention I have found that all of the signs with no Party affiliation on them, are Democrats. I have yet to see the Sign of a republican that did not at least say Republican on it. I have seen only 1 Candidates sign that said Democrat. The Majority of Candidates at both the State and Federal Level here in Michigan. Are not putting their party affiliation on their signs when most if not all the Republicans are putting it on there's.

I thought the mood of the Nation was Anti Incumbent, not Anti Democrat?

What gives? Are they not proud of what they have done over the last 4 years in congress? I have heard of running away from the President when his numbers are bad, But Running away from your Party?

Pretty Bad. IMO

Last edited:
been doing a lot of driving around the State of Michigan the last few weeks, and I have noticed what I think is an interesting thing going on.

I keep seeing Political Campaign signs on the side of the road, with just a name, and what they are running for. With no party affiliation. Now I have lived here a long time and I do not ever remember seeing so many of them with no mention of Party on them. Well after some research on the candidates and a week of paying close attention I have found that all of the signs with no Party affiliation on them, are Democrats. I have yet to see the Sign of a republican that did not at least say Republican on it. I have seen only 1 Candidates sign that said Democrat. The Majority of Candidates at both the State and Federal Level here in Michigan. Are not putting their party affiliation on their signs when most if not all the Republicans are putting it on there's.

What gives? Are they not proud of what they have done over the last 4 years in congress? I have heard of running away from the President when his numbers are bad, But Running away from your Party?

Pretty Bad. IMO

Easy. They know "the people" are sick of the dems and are distancing themselves as best they can to protect themselves. They are afraid of a party line NO vote against the dems.

Pretty Bad. IMO

democrats are trying to hide their tracks.

No dis-respect, Charles, but forgive me if I don't believe everything I read on the internet.

Can ya get us some pics?
Meanwhile, I'll start looking closer at my neighborhood signage.
:cool:

Forum List

Back