An intimate moment with Rick Perry

So what was his answer going to be? "I didn't triple the debt, I just doubled it."

I don't know, the kid wouldn't let him answer.

So I guess you can do what most liberals do which is to speculate and then claim it as fact.

I thought there was no answer?

Well since the kid wouldn't let Perry explain anything then, no, there was no answer.

Did you watch the clip?

You speculated what his answer MIGHT be, I try not to speculate.

I don't know, the kid wouldn't let him answer.

So I guess you can do what most liberals do which is to speculate and then claim it as fact.

Well since the kid wouldn't let Perry explain anything then, no, there was no answer.

Did you watch the clip?

You said that you can't answer a question based on false information, and then said the kid didn't give him the chance to answer. Which is it?

Of course the kid wasn't being argumentative in the least. This was being argumentative:

[youtube]RrWWSkKaZ8U[/youtube]

Rick Perry clearly didn't want to address the allegations at all.

Didn't we discover this week that the reason Texas has done better with unemployment figures and their economy is because Perry created 125,000 government jobs?

He won't be doing that if he gets elected as president, of course. He's already courting the uber-religious and will be catering to them.

Did you watch the clip?

You said that you can't answer a question based on false information, and then said the kid didn't give him the chance to answer. Which is it?

Of course the kid wasn't being argumentative in the least. This was being argumentative:

You remain a fucking idiot.

Did you watch the clip?

Now you're just being stupid.

Did you watch the clip?

You sure showed me.

Did you watch the clip?

He's being himself.

I've made my case Kevin. I've transcribed their interaction to the best of my ability.

It's as obvious the kid was wrong as it is he wasn't interested in hearing Perry's response.

"What is the point of Texas (garbled)" or "What is the point of taxes (garbled)" is not a source.

Perry tried to answer, correct the inaccuracy/false premise stated in the question and the kid cut him off.

Period.

Last edited:

You sure showed me.

No actually you've shown yourself to be a complete idiot.

I've already told you this once but you want to argue semantics.

Perry would have answered him but first he had to explain to him that he had his information wrong. But like a true liberal he wouldn't allow Perry to explain thus Perry couldn't answer the idiots asinine question.

Now go troll somewhere else!!

You sure showed me.

Perry would have answered him but first he had to explain to him that he had his information wrong. But like a true liberal he wouldn't allow Perry to explain thus Perry couldn't answer the idiots asinine question.

Pointing out that you've made two different arguments that can't both be true at the same time isn't arguing semantics, it's arguing logic. Asking why Perry, who's running for President, increased debt in Texas is an asinine question? Seems like a pretty logical question when we're currently mired in debt.

You sure showed me.

Pointing out that you've made two different arguments that can't both be true at the same time isn't arguing semantics, it's arguing logic. Asking why Perry, who's running for President, increased debt in Texas is an asinine question? Seems like a pretty logical question when we're currently mired in debt.

The opinion that they "can't both be true" is the fallacy in your logic.

Perry tried to correct the false premise of the question, the kid cut him off mid sentence, then Perry asked if the kid would allow him to answer the question. The kid started a different question which I've pointed out twice now and you have ignored.

Therefore, Perry both attempted to correct the questioner and was also not permitted to correct the false statement and answer using accurate information.

Last edited:

The opinion that they "can't both be true" is the fallacy in your logic.

Perry tried to correct the false premise of the question, the kid cut him off mid sentence, then Perry asked if the kid would allow him to answer the question. The kid started a different question which I've pointed out twice now and you have ignored.

Therefore, Perry both attempted to correct the questioner and was also not permitted to correct the false statement and answer using accurate information.

Because he didn't start a different question. From the kid's blog:

"I found the debt numbers at Politifact from Bill White, who quotes the Texas Bond Review Board. I asked Perry about the raw numbers, which show that in 2000 Texas state debt was $13.7B, and by 2009 that number had grown to over $34B (Mitchell Schnurman found more recent numbers for 2010: $37B.). Bill White at Politifact adjusted for inflation and found the debt merely doubled under Perry."

Rick Perry Afraid of Rick Perry (Update) « Ad Libertad

This is what he was trying to tell Perry. I don't know where you got him asking a different question.

You sure showed me.

Hey dumbass an explanation IS an answer.

It is asinine when it's based on false information.

Hey dumbass an explanation IS an answer.

It is asinine when it's based on false information.

The debt increased under Rick Perry. That isn't false information.

Forum List

Back