An Interview With God

I agree. Pretty with attitude.

A *good* attitude if you ask me. She's got her head on straight. It must bug some people that a young person such as Amanda can be so mature, AND relatively conservative and not some kool aide drinking, mind numb, indoctrinated liberal product of the public school system. I think it's great.

It was a pretty predicable response wasn't it? :tongue:

It was an accurate response. You're just avoiding addressing your own backpedaling. You're a damned hypocrite.

You're just mad because not only is little Amanda hot, but she's smart too, and she's playing you like the two bit chump you are.

"Back peddling"... shit... I haven't seen that girl back peddle away from ANYTIHNG yet.

You need to grow up and get a life.

Same back at ya, fella. Read her words and then explain how she was not dissing the website without even reading it. Now let's watch YOU be evasive.

But don't think I'm going to come running every time you start boohooing. Peace out, girl scout.

No, you'll come whining and bitching every time I post anything about your religion. Unfortunate for you that being a professional victim doesn't pay well.

Now here is the part where you say you'll ignore my posts so you don't have to stand behind your asinine assertions.

It was an accurate response. You're just avoiding addressing your own backpedaling. You're a damned hypocrite.

You're just mad because not only is little Amanda hot, but she's smart too, and she's playing you like the two bit chump you are.

"Back peddling"... shit... I haven't seen that girl back peddle away from ANYTIHNG yet.

Same back at ya, fella. Read her words and then explain how she was not dissing the website without even reading it. Now let's watch YOU be evasive.

She couldn't open it, and you know that, so something in that website was being filtered, so she gave her opinion on that. You then threw a hissy fit like a little stood up, snot nosed, teenage girl, and Amanda subsequently showed you and the rest of the board that she's far more mature than you are.

She spanked you, admit it, you're done.

Next.

Last edited:
But don't think I'm going to come running every time you start boohooing. Peace out, girl scout.

No, you'll come whining and bitching every time I post anything about your religion. Unfortunate for you that being a professional victim doesn't pay well.

Now here is the part where you say you'll ignore my posts so you don't have to stand behind your asinine assertions.

Nah, I'll prolly comment everytime you bother to malign faith. :tongue:

Nah, I'll prolly comment everytime you bother to malign faith. :tongue:

And one day you'll shock me and attempt to support that false assertion.

She couldn't open it, and you know that, so something in that website was being filtered, so she gave her opinion on that.

That's exactly what I am saying she did, you twit. She gave her opinion on the site without reading it. I was just calling her on it. Thanks for supporting my claim even if it was unintentional on your part :cuckoo:

She couldn't open it, and you know that, so something in that website was being filtered, so she gave her opinion on that.

That's exactly what I am saying she did, you twit. She gave her opinion on the site without reading it. I was just calling her on it. Thanks for supporting my claim even if it was unintentional on your part :cuckoo:

Actually the opinion, as I've already explained, was regarding the quality of your posts on the subject of religion.

Allow yourself to be loved and do no harm.

How can anyone think that message has anything wrong with it no matter how it was delivered.

Good question for Amanda.

I think the delivery of a message can be just as important as the message itself. As an example I would hold up Sarah Palin, whatever you may think of her or her politics I think you would probably agree that her "packaging" was a very important aspect of selling her to Republicans.

As for this web site... I still haven't looked at the video.

Actually the opinion, as I've already explained, was regarding the quality of your posts on the subject of religion.

Yeah, OK:cuckoo:

You're maligning religion? I don't see it.

You won't see it unless you're a professional victim like Amanda and Pale Rider. Ask them to follow the rules like everyone else does and they'll say you hate their religion.

Of course you don't see it Arthur, you just got here. YWN666 likes to post things that are "funny" and poke fun at religion and religious people. I don't really care, some people get their kicks that way, I just show up because I find the subject interesting.

Of course you don't see it Arthur, you just got here. YWN666 likes to post things that are "funny" and poke fun at religion and religious people. I don't really care, some people get their kicks that way, I just show up because I find the subject interesting.

You don't care so you post dozens of posts complaining about it? Yeah, that makes perfect sense :lol:
I'd like to see you explain how this website maligns anyone, especially since you say you did not visit the site.

Last edited:
I'd like to see you explain how this website maligns anyone, especially since you say you did not visit the site.

I can't tell if you're easily confused or just taking things the way you do because otherwise you wouldn't have anything to say.

I didn't say that the site you posted maligned anything.

Forum List

Back