An interview with God...

"The Creation" (as told to Bill Hicks)

"God created the Earth in seven day. On the seventh day, God looked at what he had made and was pleased. Until he saw that .... There was POT everywhere!
Oh shit! What am I going to do? I thought I had made the perfect planet! Things will be OK until man discovers there is pot growing, and starts smoking it. He will lose his stress and personal troubles.
Now I am going to have to invent Republicans."

That was cool. So I tried it too.

Me: God?

God:

Me: All right, you're always playing hard to get. That's OK. First question-do you exist?

God:

Me: Alright, alright, I guess we have to figure that one out for ourselves. So, alot of different groups claim to know what you're all about. Which one is right?

God:

Me: Or are they all right?

God:

Me: All wrong?

God:

Me: Ok thanks for your time I know you must be busy. One last question. I visit a right wing message board where most of the people claim they know your intentions and what you expect from people. Are these people on the level or are they posers?

God: Posers!
:clap1:

You know, with the way you mock God are you really surprised He doesn't say much to you? You don't listen anyway.

• Thanks
Reactions: -Cp
I'm not surprised. God talks only to those who believe and wish to believe.
I never have a problem conversing with God.

Gabriella84 said:
What good would that do? He's been dead for ages.

You made the bold clame that "God talks only to those who believe and wish to believe." - that's not true....

He met Paul on the road to Damascus - Paul was on his way there to go kill Christians...

Gabriella84 said:
That was in the old days. God is wiser and more hip now.

Sorry to ruin it for you, but the Bible states that "God is the same, yesterday, today and forever"...

God is waiting for his return to release the revised, updated version.

God is actually pretty cool. He thinks "Christian rock" is pretty lame. God actually prefers Slayer. And he knows all the guitar parts of his new theme song, "Won't Get Fooled Again."

Gabriella84 said:
God is waiting for his return to release the revised, updated version.

God is actually pretty cool. He thinks "Christian rock" is pretty lame. God actually prefers Slayer. And he knows all the guitar parts of his new theme song, "Won't Get Fooled Again."

Okay - now we know for sure you're a kook....

I have never denied that I was a kook. It is one trait that I share with most conservative Republicans.

Gabriella84 said:
"The Creation" (as told to Bill Hicks)

"God created the Earth in seven day. On the seventh day, God looked at what he had made and was pleased. Until he saw that .... There was POT everywhere!
Oh shit! What am I going to do? I thought I had made the perfect planet! Things will be OK until man discovers there is pot growing, and starts smoking it. He will lose his stress and personal troubles.
Now I am going to have to invent Republicans."

That would be funny, except that Democrats aren't pro-legalization. If the punchline was "Now I'm gonna have to create politicians," that would have been funny. :)

Forum List

Back