An internetloper

I guess it's up to other posters to shame them, if they feel so inclined. I don't like the use of the word either, but, there are other words that are used against Obama that are just as offensive and are allowed, and I feel it defines the person saying it, not who it is directed at.

Still, it says nothing good about us as a society.

I don't think they define society, they are the scourge of society. I like the Urban dictionary definition/spelling.mk

1. scurge
scurge is like being the scum of the earth. it is when there is nothing worse than you. you are as low as low can get. you are a disgrace to the world. you are nothing to anyone or anything. you are just flat out gross.
You're still being way too kind even with scourge.

Hey Shanty - is that you? We joined about the same time, but I hadn't seen you post here.

Nice to see you are here, too!

:D

I wasn't able to post for a few months here because my IP# was placed in a spammer list somehow. An Admin worked his ass off to straighten it out. And here I am.

Hey Shanty - is that you? We joined about the same time, but I hadn't seen you post here.

Nice to see you are here, too!

:D

I wasn't able to post for a few months here because my IP# was placed in a spammer list somehow. An Admin worked his ass off to straighten it out. And here I am.

Ahh, the Shantification of Statistikhengstland!!!

Ahh, the Shantification of Davocratland!!!

We have been shantified!!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back